Luke's Repair & Paint

Reviews for Luke's Repair & Paint

MariuszRe in Mississauga
MariuszRe in Mississauga

The best and most reliable painting in the business $4 sq.ft

Luke and his team are reliable, efficient and most importantly do the job right the first time! I would highly recommend Luke’s Repair and Painting. As a REALTOR, Investor and Property Manager I only trust Luke’s Repair & Paint for all our condo painting and repairs.

Honest & Reliable

Luke assisted with my broken faucet. His prices are very reasonable & communicated the repair process well. He showed up on schedule and was very friendly. I would call him again. Highly recommended!

Melissa in Toronto
Melissa in Toronto

Bathroom Repair/Renovation

Luke is a genuine professional. My bathtub faucet was incorrectly installed by condo contractors and created a plumbing nightmare. He came to repair it same day and charged a very reasonable rate for a new faucet install and necessary plumbing repair. He also took the time to show me where the shut-off valve for my water was, and explain the process of what he was doing. It really put me at ease as a female and first time homeowner. Would definitely recommend!

David in Brampton
David in Brampton

Drywall and painting

These guys are to detailed. I had companies in the past and theses guys are far more skilled. My parents are older and can’t get the work done so it so good to know I could call these guys again if I need anything.

Thanks to Luke and his team.

More about Luke's Repair & Paint

No job 2 small
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Etobicoke ?