Five Star Sprinkler Systems Ltd

Brampton ON L6P 3J8
Five Star Sprinkler Systems Ltd

Reviews for Five Star Sprinkler Systems Ltd

Good, reliable service

When we lived in Etobicoke, we chose 5-Star to put in and service our sprinkler system. We enjoyed prompt and reliable service from Cesar; it was a pleasure to have him attend and explain how a sprinkler system works, how to operate properly, etc. We never had a problem with their equipment, and the $$ was very fair.

Thanks for the positive feed back! Appreciate it !

C. Miller in Vaughan
C. Miller in Vaughan

Installation of Sprinkler System

My neighbor recommended Five Star Sprinkler Systems to me and they installed my sprinkler system a few years ago. I was very pleased with the professional services Cesar provided and any service requests thereafter were addressed promptly. He also opened and closed my system for the season. I am very happy with Five Star and definitely recommend them.

Thanks for the positive feed back we strive to do the best work to keep our clients as happy as possible and there is no better feeling when we accomplish that !

Private User reviews Orangeville, ON

Sprinkler repair and yearly upkeep.

This company did a repair on an existing system that no one else was willing or capable of completing. They went above and beyond to meet my needs.
The people I have dealt with are friendly, competent and honest. I am very happy using this company and recommend them.

Thank you we strive to keep our clientele as satisfied as we can no matter how big or small the job is !! Thanks for the great feedback!

Trevor
Trevor

Service

This company has installed my initial irrigation system and a new one (after an extensive landscaping project). I also use this company to open and close out my system as the start and end to the season. Their rates are very reasonable and any service calls made have been addressed promptly. I love the email/automated system for reminders and setting up appointments. Thank you to the entire team!

Thank you Trevor it's a pleasure to have such a great client like you !! We Appreciate the positive feedback!

karie in Toronto
karie in Toronto

Lawn Service

No complaints. Job well done. Would definately recommend. They fixed my sprinkler system which had stopped working, The team is full of experienced staff and they came out fixed my problem at a very reasonable cost

Thanks Karie!! Appreciate the positive feed back we strive to keep our clients happy and their grass greener !

L.P. Singh in Brampton
L.P. Singh in Brampton

Sprinkler in 2 Acre land opening and closing service

From last 18 years we are with them and never had any problem. We feel them now as a family. Best of luck for your business as we know its growing every year.

Thank you my good sir, it's been a pleasure working with you for all these years and look forward to working with you for many more !

Rae A.
Rae A.

Lawn sprinklers

Overall very satisfied with the service. Cesar was great, came out pretty quick when I called asking for a quote. Gave a fair price and did an awesome job!

Thank Rae!! It was an honour!!

delondawood
delondawood

Lawn sprinklers

Excellent service, employees were super nice and very professional. Extremely happy with the outcome and would highly recommend hiring Five Star Sprinkler System LTD for all your sprinkler needs.

Thanks my man !! I appreciate the positive feed back !

More about Five Star Sprinkler Systems Ltd

Five Star Irrigation system has vast expertise, technology, passion and dedication to create beautiful, green, healthy lawns that make your yard very attractive and pleasing. Our commitment to Smart use of water through our smart, automatic, easy to control irrigation systems which are personalized to give your area the care it deserves and require low maintenance so that you can spend more time in enjoying your beautiful and luxury garden.

***

Our team of expert professionals will assist you entirely right from the first visit to installation, occasional visits scheduling and quick turnaround to service calls and ensure that you will always get the top quality and friendly service that pleases you. Our certified water management professionals will share their enthusiasm for water conservation with the around communities by providing them education, training, and services and develop long-term relationships with our clients and vendors.

***

Five Star Irrigation systems will spend time with you and your property to discuss your needs and understand your expectations to give appropriate recommendations and will we will install it once you are ready. So, if you are looking for Lawn sprinklers installation and repair to make your lawn alive again, and have a trusted group of individuals with 20+ years in business get that done for you.Call Five Star Irrigation System today.