Power Movers

Reviews for Power Movers

Cyrus Jagosh in Vancouver
Cyrus Jagosh in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Strong, Efficient and Reliable.

Strong, efficient and reliable!

I recently used George and the Power Movers teams for three projects in which punctuality professionalism and price were outstanding

One project entailed moving a piano in which the team took such good care and thoughtfulness while bringing into our home

On a separate project George personally helped with our apartment move which created a sense of ease and fun, these were the least expected words I thought I would have on moving day.

Thank you for for bringing ease and fun to our moving day and the beautiful music that sings from our piano

I will continue to use and highly recommend power movers!

Mr. L.
Mr. L.

Move

George and Diego were awesome. They made the move look easy and tirelessly worked. He kept all of his promises and we were very happy with them.

you and your family held up your end of the bargain and were in fact, super prepared!

VIRZAZ
VIRZAZ
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Moving

Thank Goodness did PowerMovers! This move was a big one and it came up suddenly for us. Just when the stress was about to take over and bring us to our knees, George and Diego came to our rescue. Out of all the movers we contacted they were the first we felt really comfortable with, and they lived up to that through the entire move. They were friendly; professional; incredibly punctual; kept impeccable communication channels open with us the entire time so we always knew what was going on; and for the first time since I hired my second moving team back in 2001, we went through the whole move without anything being crushed, smashed, or broken. Overall they were amazing from start to finish. I will definitely be hiring them again and recommending them to friends, family, and clients.

the new place looks great, we hope you guys enjoy it!

BeaucheminAnne
BeaucheminAnne

Moving

They were really efficient. They took care of everything and put my crib back together in no time. No damage on my belonging.
They are fast, professional and nice.
Will recommend to anyone moving.

we're glad you feel that way! 😁

PERRY
PERRY
0 reviews , ON

moving

George and Jesse did an excellent job moving our things. They were prompt, courteous and professional. My wife and I were very impressed with the way they handled the move. Have already recommended George and his team to family and friends.

always a straightforward event, thanks for keeping us busy for weeks after the fact !

Melissa R.
Melissa R.

Home moving

Power Movers are my go to moving company! George is always prompt and easy to work with and communicates clearly with the experience of a pro. As I’ve only ever had a small amount of things (1bdrm full apartment) to move he’s been my go to guy! The team is easy and respectful and great at following up and checking in that everything went well!
They were kind and respectful to interact with while considerate and deliberate with wrapping, packing, and moving my belongings from home to home! I’ve already used them twice and have had the best results!! I’m normally a bit of a stress case when it comes to moving and George was reassuring and confidently easy going. I’ll use them every time and reccommend them to my friends any time!
Thank you Power Movers for turnign all my worry and the stresses of moving into a relaxed and confident transition! It made my life so much easier!!

one day we will move you into a big house too!

TodBoyd in Vancouver
TodBoyd in Vancouver

Furniture Moving

I hired Power Movers to move furniture to Surrey and back and they did it quickly on time and for a great price! He moved quickly without wasting time and brought a large truck with ample space. Will recommend to anyone. Way better than hiring a man & a van on Craigslist.

we welcome the opportunity to do so again in the future!

scottymckittrick
scottymckittrick
1 review Ottawa, ON

Movers

George and Diego were great to work with.
They worked hard and fast to get the job done and keep the cost down. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to friends and family.

likewise Mr Scotty, look forward to working together in the future !🤟

Missmadeleine
Missmadeleine
1 review Vancouver, BC

Moving belongings from one place to another

The power movers guys were super efficient and have all the supplies to move everthing without damaging it. They were super flexible to work out a day and time thats works as well as different pricing options.

we did move you like 5 times

c.mickaelkinsella
c.mickaelkinsella
1 review Langley City, BC

Moving company

Professional and efficient service. Friendly and respectable workers. Great experience over all, will definitely use again

that was a long trip. did not realise 2x6 could be so heavy!

More about Power Movers

We have seen almost every messed up stairwell, parking hassle, elevator mishap, and cranky landlord you can imagine.

If you deal with power movers, you don't deal with problems like that.