Power Movers

TodBoyd in Vancouver
TodBoyd in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Furniture Moving

I hired Power Movers to move furniture to Surrey and back and they did it quickly on time and for a great price! He moved quickly without wasting time and brought a large truck with ample space. Will recommend to anyone. Way better than hiring a man & a van on Craigslist.

we welcome the opportunity to do so again in the future!

scottymckittrick
scottymckittrick
1 review Ottawa, ON

Movers

George and Diego were great to work with.
They worked hard and fast to get the job done and keep the cost down. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to friends and family.

likewise Mr Scotty, look forward to working together in the future !🤟

Missmadeleine
Missmadeleine
1 review Vancouver, BC

Moving belongings from one place to another

The power movers guys were super efficient and have all the supplies to move everthing without damaging it. They were super flexible to work out a day and time thats works as well as different pricing options.

we did move you like 5 times

c.mickaelkinsella
c.mickaelkinsella
1 review Langley City, BC

Moving company

Professional and efficient service. Friendly and respectable workers. Great experience over all, will definitely use again

that was a long trip. did not realise 2x6 could be so heavy!

craig
craig
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Moving

They had Very competitive pricing and excellent service. Arrived on time, kept the schedule and were very fast but careful, I would highly recommend them to anyone
Moving

much appreciated Craig, that's a nice table you have there!

Jesse B.
Jesse B.

1 bedroom move

These guys are professionals. Im impressed at the speed they got everything packed up and the care they took with my things. I cant see myself moving my things on my own when these guys can do it that fast

we can't see ourselves slowing down anytime soon either!

frankrobertsonseo
frankrobertsonseo
1 review Burnaby, ON

Moving

Super fast and friendly guys, moved me twice now and I was extremely happy with George’s service and company

happy to be there for the 3-infinitt times as well sir!

kyriaki.papadopoulou86
kyriaki.papadopoulou86

Moving

I am very happy with Diego and George, the agreed to help me move at 9pm, they were on time, very careful with my staff and fast as well!! It was hard to see in the night but they made it happen! Thank you!

it's a beautiful time to move to kitsilano, we hope you enjoy everything your new home has to offer!

sheaves83
sheaves83
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Move

Highly recommend Power Movers. Efficient and skilled movers made my move smooth and seamless. I went with the gold glove tier of service and would not recommended anything lower. They wrapped all my essential items in blankets and were very careful with everything. If you are moving, their is no better option.

we hope to see you get much use out of that treadmill before we move it again 😅

ghaus
ghaus

Apartment move

They quickly moved our mattresses and couch - great service and highly recommend! Thanks again for all your hard work!

no worries Giselle, you guys were super prepared!!

More about Power Movers

From new build renovation Moves to simple showroom furniture pickups, We find a way to make it happen so you don't have to!