Basement Renovation

Bahador
Bahador
1 review Newmarket, ON

Basement

I highly recommend MBC construction. They recently did the framing and plumbing in my basement. The folks are very professional, polite, and on time. The quality of their work is great, and they provided professional feedback and helped me to improve my initial plan for the basement layout.

Hi Bahador
Thank you for leaving a review and sharing your experience, we continuously strive to serve you better.
Looking forward to serving you in the future!

Best Wishes

0 reviews Port Perry, ON

Master Bath, Front Entrance Reno

We selected MBC Construction to re-model our Master Bath to accomodate wheelchair/handicap accessability as well as bump out our front entrance 2 feet and install a wider front door for wheelchair accessability.
This was a complex reno that MBC made look easy!
MBC were professional, honest and very knowledgable from the first day we met them to discuss our reno options.
They stayed within our budget, they quoted 5 weeks to do the work and finished before the 5 week time frame.
MBC worked hard, diligently, and long hours, but were very thorough! They paid very close attention to detail, were on time everyday like clockwork, and they cleaned up everyday after themselves. They were really a lot of fun, very happy and polite, always had a smile, and just overall, an awesome team to greet every day and have in our home! We will miss having them here! (Even though the noise from reno was loud at times!)
We are extremely happy with thier work! They went above and beyond our expectations! We would love to have them come do more renos in our home in the future and we highly recommend MBC!
Thank you MBC for making this reno transition go so smoothly! Your expertise and professionalism was certainly recognized and appreciated by our family!
You guys are awesome!!! Miigwetch

Thank you so much for your kind words, Barb. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us
We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Rabia
Rabia
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement Project

We had the pleasure of hiring the services of MBC Construction for our basement project recently and we couldn't be happier with the finished product! They are the true meaning of excellent customer service and top quality finishes. There were no surprises and our basement project finished on time and on budget with the highest quality and best in class techniques. They were very professional and helpful going above and beyond at times to make us happy and even cleaned up the job site before they left! We highly recommend them to anyone looking for professionals for their next project! Thank you again MBC Team for our beautiful basement and bathroom!
R&S

Hi RABIA
Honestly it was a pleasure doing business with you guys and we are so happy seeing your satisfaction
Thanks for your kind words and we hope you enjoy using the basement
Thanks

Bathroom & General renovation

They did such an amazing job with my basement. I highly recommend MBC for all your renovation needs. Very professional and neat work. Love it!! Pricing varies based on what your needs are. Every project is unique and they provide free estimates.

I would definitely use them again.

We are happy we worked with you and you liked the final look
(647) 484RENO

One of the best general contractors

Overall I had a very positive experience with this company..MBC staff were both professional, helpful and friendly on the phone and in person. They completed my basement nice and clean .They called to schedule appointments and confirmed & actually showed up when they said they would. I highly recommend this company.

We are glad we worked with you too
(647) 484RENO

Bathroom renovation

My bathroom shower had to be re-tiled after a leak. I was very happy with the end result. Very professionally handled throughout and friendly service! Would definitely recommend.

mahnaz82us in Richmond Hill
mahnaz82us in Richmond Hill

Remodel Our Bathroom

Was looking to remodel my bathroom. A co-worker recommended the people at MBC Construction and that was a great referral. I contacted them to get a free quote, they sent someone out to see the bathroom and then quoted a fair price for the job.. We hired them and they completed the project within a matter of days. We had been concerned that this remodel would be a lengthy process and that we'd without the use of our bathroom for a long while, but they organized everything and they completed the project quickly without hardly any inconvenience at all for my family and I

Basement Renovation

I've done many renos over the past 12 years with many different companies and many different trades and let's be honest, there are always issues, delays and disappointments. I am happy to say that for the first time in my life, I found a company who actually comes through with their promises and delivers an exceptional final product. After meeting with multiple contractors and still being unsure on what to do and who to do it with, That is until Max came over, he quoted us on the spot and gave us different ideas and plans. His detailed quote was simple to understand and very thorough. Without hesitation, we decided to give the job to Max and his team. The following week, we met with the designer, and he began doing the drawings. The drawings were full of details, including things like where the bulkheads would be and where all the plumbing stacks were located. After a couple minor revisions, we finalized the plan and we were ready to start our renovation. We were given a start date, along with a 2 week schedule for what was happening every day for the next 2 weeks. I was pretty hesitant when I first got the schedule, I didn't think they would be able to even get the work done in those 2 weeks as it was a lot of work put into a relatively small time frame. Not to mention the fact that there are always delays with construction/renovations. Well, every day of those 2 weeks went exactly as scheduled. The framer actually finished a day earlier than planned and the other trades, plumber & electrician were on site at 7:00am on the days they were scheduled and they were working on Saturdays as well that’s why they could catch up with the schedule without any waste of time. For lack of a better word, I was shocked to see how this was going. This was almost too good to be true!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement finishing

They just completed our full basement of about 950 SF including a 3 piece bath, bedroom and open concept family room with gas fireplace.
We are extremely pleased with the workmanship and professionalism of MBC Construction.
The quotes were very detailed and accurate and the final accounting left no board unturned.
We told Greg we wanted the same standards as our current home upstairs and they followed those and more.
Their crew and contractors were all very professional , as tidy as possible, courteous and respectful.
We have heard many horror stories from friends and acquaintances but would highly recommend MBC if you want the job done right with the least amount of disruption and surprises.

mostsdn in Richmond Hill
mostsdn in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom remodelling

Very pleased with our bathroom remodel. This team was very professional and easy to work with. They didn't leave a big mess and didn't disrupt our lives while they were working. That's five stars from me!

More about MBC Construction

MBC CONSTRUCTION Company Build was a general contracting company in Toronto that has evolved into a Design-Build specializing in residential renovations and additions. At MBC CONSTRUCTION Company, we believe that great living space can transform your lifestyle. You have a vision of how you would like your home to look and function, and we are there to transform it into reality for you.

WE DO FULL HOME RENOS, KITCHEN RENOS, BATHROOM RENOS, BASEMENT RENOS- YOU NAME IT! CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ALL OUR SERVICES

We're social here!