MSD Contracting

Reviews for MSD Contracting

HS in Aurora
HS in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Amazing backyard deck and living space renovation

Sandro and the team from MSD Contracting did an absolutely amazing job of transforming an existing deck and walk-out into an incredible living space.
The new deck was done with Trex and RainEscapes, with the lower level with half-height brickwork pillars and modern trims. The patio stonework was shaped to make room for a firepit, and gas and electrical work was perfect.
Well done guys!
P&M

Michael in Mississauga
Michael in Mississauga
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard and Cabana

What can we say other than a huge "THANK YOU". MSD Contracting was along our side throughout the construction of our pool and back yard. They were very in tuned with our needs and worked with us creating an oasis in our our backyard. They were able to link us with key people to assist with city bi-laws and professionals making our dream back yard into reality.
Sandro was very accessible and accomodating, even when there were changes to the plan, working with various trades persons to ensure the work being done was at the highest standard.

We would definitely recommend MSD Contracting and would give them a 15 out of 10...yes "15 out of 10"!!!
Thank you Sandro we love our new space!

Erdem in Toronto
Erdem in Toronto

Interlock Driveway and Re-cover Stairs with Flagstone

We have used MSD Contracting for exterior work on 2 occasions, at our old house in Vaughan and 7 years later at our current Toronto home. We were very happy both times. The first job involved widening a driveway using interlock and the job turned out very well. We parked on it for over 5 years and there was absolutely no movement of the stones at all. When we moved to our new house, we didn’t hesitate to call MSD again for recovering an old concrete front porch/steps with flagstone. After many freeze-thaw cycles, there has been no issues with stones coming loose or popping of any of the mortar joints. On both occasions, Marco was very helpful with suggesting the best materials and actually went with us to pick out and purchase stones. As they are sought after for their work, you have to book ahead, but once they start the job, they don’t leave you hanging and finish on schedule. I have also recommended them to a few friends and everyone was very happy with their experience, the finished product and most importantly with how well their work held up over time.

Sebastian in Aurora
Sebastian in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Construction Landscaping

It was a perfect fit when I decided to take on MSD Contracting for I already knew them through neighbors and they already worked side by side with Pool Craft Company that installed my pool over the years.
Great service and very reliable, not to mention beautiful outcome, my wife and I were quite pleased over all!

Highly Recommended Company

Carol-Ann in Vaughan
Carol-Ann in Vaughan

Landscaping

Sandro and Marco are truly a pleasure to work with! Experienced and personable. Stand by their work and ensure they meet the needs of what the client is looking for! Would highly recommend them for all landscaping and stone/interlock work!

Angela J Trevivian from Aurora
Angela J Trevivian from Aurora
3 reviews Aurora, ON

several renos

I met Marco several years ago. He has done several jobs for us over the years and I am always happy with his work he finishes on time he finishes for the price he says he's going to do it for. His staff are all friendly and trustworthy. I definitely would recommend this company

Anne-Marie in Toronto
Anne-Marie in Toronto

Master bath renovation

March 2017- bathroom footprint but NOT the same bathroom. Amazing results. The old 1997 bathroom with jacuzzi tub was comptely demo’ed. And a spa bath was left in its place. Appreciated Sandro’s availability, advice and expertise as well as his tiling buddy— lovely fella but I forget his name. And the electrician too. Sandro looked after it all from ceiling to floor. I am so happy everyday I go into this room.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard pool patio, including cabana and gazebo

Sandro, Marco and their crew were very accommodating, professional, reasonable and fantastic to work with. They provided great recommendations and made every effort to ensure that we were satisfied with their work. We highly recommend MSD.