AP TECH APPLIANCE

Reviews for AP TECH APPLIANCE

Gerry from Vaughan
Gerry from Vaughan

Awesome Service

Alex is very professional and knowledgeable. He went out of his way on a snowy day to go pick up the parts I needed to fix my dryer and come back the same day to complete the job.

Great communications and very friendly. Hire him....you won't be disappointed.

thank you Gerry for your review, it was my pleasure, feel free to contact me for any matter.

John in Barrie
John in Barrie

OTR Microwave installation

Best service I've received from any appliance repair person. My call was returned with 10 minutes. An appointment was setup for the SAME day and the installation was done in less than an hour. Alex is very professional and polite. and arrived on time within his specified two hour window. Will definitely call him for any future repairs/installations.

thank you for your feedback john, it was my pleasure, feel free to contact me for any matter.

leon
leon
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Over the range microwave installation

The was done in a very professional manner.
I’m extremely happy with the results and would definitely use Alex again for any instillation or repair.

thank you leon, it was a pleasure working with you.

Orkhan
Orkhan

Dishwasher drain fix

Fix the problem with dishwasher draining. It did not drain because of the drain clog

thanks orphan for the review, please let me know if I can assist you in anything else.

Thilani in Toronto
Thilani in Toronto

Clothes Dryer Side-Venting Install

Alex has an energy and enthusiasm that made getting this job done with him a pleasure . He communicated clearly before the job, was on time and was prepared with the right parts. He gave us useful info on how to maintain the dryer and even swapped the door on the unit from one side to the other without charging us anything extra. 10/10 would hire again.

thank you Thilani and Brian for your review, it was my pleasure working with you. wish you all the best in your new house. please feel free to contact me for any issue you have.

R.
R.
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Washer/Dryer Install & Disposal

With a few hours notice, Alex arrived within the window promised, provided expert and quality service and at a competitive price point. As the pictures illustrate, the job required working in a tight space, removal of an older shelving unit, and stack all within a short period of time. I would highly recommend Alex for any of your install and other needs!

thank you for your feedback it was pleasure working with you please feel free to contact me any time for any matter.

griber5
griber5
1 review Innisfil, ON

Dishwasher

Dishwasher was leaking.
I called Alex , he came in no time , fixed everything , explained why it happend and what to do to prevent it again. Explained what he was doing while fixing it and the price was fair!
super recomended!

thank you for your feedback It was a pleasure working with you

More about AP TECH APPLIANCE

Any brand, any appliance, service repair and installation.

I aim to provide you with exceptional efficiency and the highest level of professionalism. No matter what service you’re looking for, I guarantee to not only meet, but exceed your expectations and ensure your full satisfaction.

I am up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience you have come to expect. Please get in touch to learn more about me, my company or for details about the services i provide.