Tomas Handyman

Reviews for Tomas Handyman

hanyhala
hanyhala

Landscaping and shed installation

We had Tomas Handyman twice over the last month for two separate projects. The first project was cleaning all the flower beds and mulching, whereas the second was a shed installation in the back yard. We were very impressed by the quality of his work both times. His rates were also well below what others wanted to charge us for the same work. I also found him to be very punctual and reliable. We will definitely use his services again and recommend him to others. Very impressed!

Hello I'm wery glad to hear you are happy with the series!Feel free to reach out again in the future for a next project!

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Outside Stairs

Very pleased with the work Tamas did. He arrived on time, quoted a fair price and did excellent work at re-inforcing concrete stairs to our front entrance. I believe he actually custom designed the metal shims for a long lasting solution to an annual issue.

Hello I'm wery glad to hear you are happy with the series!Fill free to reach out again in the future for a next project!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Yard maintenance and cleanup

Tomaz did the work over and above what we had agreed to. He was very professional in mowing grass, removing the weeds, mulching and cleaning up debris from the entire property. He priced the service very reasonably.

Hello I'm wery glad to hear you are happy with the series!Feel free to reach out again in the future!

Lawn care

Tomas did an amazing job. My lawn mower was broken and my grass was very long and messy due to rain. He took care of it quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend Tomas again.

Hello I'm wery glad to hear you are happy with the series!Feel free to reach out in the future for a next project!

lin in Mississauga
lin in Mississauga

Repair interlock step

Tomas listened to what I needed done and suggested a better solution without costing more. He came when he said he would and he worked diligently. I am very, very happy with the work he did and have referred him to a couple of people.

Hello, I am very glad to hear you are happy with the service provided your interlock repair. Feel free to reach out in the future for your next projects.

Thank you - Tomas from Tomas Handyman