Fresh & Shiny

Reviews for Fresh & Shiny

blessmja
blessmja

Basic cleaning

Very caring and thorough will have this service monthly left the the apartment looking bright and smelling clean

Thank you for choosing Fresh & Shiny for your cleaning needs, we are more than happy to serve you. God Bless your family.

Happiness
Happiness
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Fresh and shiny is the solution for the dirtness!

I like the company because the service and the products are amazing! My house was dirty, after cleaning it looks like a new one!

Thank you Happiness for your feedback. WE are happy to serve you with the Deep Cleaning Services That you need.
Kindly Regards, Marlenis Isaac

yalenadiaz
yalenadiaz
1 review Ajax, ON

Moving Out Cleaning Services

I call Fresh & Shiny at last minutes for my moving Out cleaning needs. She was availible right away. She leave my house very clean and presentable for the Real State agent.
I highly recommend Fresh & Shiny for your cleaning needs.

Thank you Yalena for your honest review, We are more than happy to serve you and fulfill your expectations for your moving Out cleaning Services. We are always here to serve you if you ever need our services again.

Shivani in Toronto
Shivani in Toronto

Excellent cleaning service

Marlenis is polite, hard working, detail oriented and a great cleaner. She was accommodating at the last minute. Our place is looking incredible and brand new. Would her recommend to all!

Thank you for reviewing our cleaning services.
your home is our home and we clean your home as our own. clients are out number one priority.
Thank you for reviewing us in homestars.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Perfect cleaning ? solution

We asked to provide cleaning service at the last minute and she was gracious enough to accommodate our request. She is very detail oriented and in our case we worked with her to provide guidance on how the work should be done and she was more than listen to our direction and at tomes also provided feedback and overall we are very satisfied with the service and value for money.

Thank you for your feedback your opinion is important to us to keep improving our Cleaning services.
We are proud that you choose Fresh Shiny for your cleaning needs.

Miko
Miko

Deep cleaning

Very professional . Paid strong attention to detail. Polite, flexible. I would recommend this company and would utilize their service again.

Thank you for a job well done.

I am glad to read that you are happy and satisfied,
Fresh and Shiny first priority is our customer satisfaction warranty, we do not finished until the cleaning is professional done. we keep improving our services .

Ashely in Ajax
Ashely in Ajax

Great service

This is the best cleaning service I have ever had, and I've dealt with many other conpanies/people. Marlenis takes pride in what she does and it shows. She is thorough and pays attention to detail. She is also very pleasant and flexible.
I highly recommend her services.

Ashely

I am happy to hear that you are happy and satisfied with our services, I am improving every day, and my clients are important to me, any recommendations to improve my cleaning services are always welcome to provide the best services in Durham Area. Thanks again.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Cleaning Service

Wonderful experience working with Marlenis. Friendly and she genuinely cares about what she is doing. I would recommend without any reservations. My home smells and looks great! I will be using this company again for my cleaning needs in the future.

Thank you so much for choosing Fresh & Shiny for your cleaning needs. We are happy only if you are satisfied.
We enjoy working in your home.

A.M.
A.M.
12 reviews Ajax, ON

house cleaning

I discovered Fresh & Shiny last summer (2018) and was amazed at the job they did. We have used many cleaning services over the years, but all ended up being disappointing ... until Marlenis from Fresh & Shiny. We have had her back on a regular basis since August and she does an amazing job every time. She always goes above and beyond my expectations. I've never had a service do such thorough and meticulous work. Additionally, Marlenis is a lovely person ... pleasant, honest, reliable, and trustworthy. I'm thrilled to have found Fresh & Shiny and highly recommend their services. Thanks so much, Marlenis!

I am more than happy that you choose Fresh & Shiny for your cleaning needs
I work hard to deliver the best cleaning services for my clients
so I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with my services,

Kindly Regards,

Marlenis Isaac

More about Fresh & Shiny

ABOUT FRESH & SHINY
Cleaning Company in Ajax, ON
My Name is Marlenis Isaac Martinez, owner at Fresh & Shiny Cleaning Services provider for commercial and residential companies across Ajax, ON.
I have a passion for cleaning and feel the cleanness and shininess of the houses, offices, washrooms and others spaces, make me feel special and I would like to make others feel special as well. That is why I decide to open my cleaning company. I am here to offer cleaning service with natural products. Customer satisfaction is my primary goal, we do not finish until you are satisfied.

Get in touch with our Cleaning Company in Ajax, ON - Fresh & Shiny.
Our Cleaning Company offers Professional Cleaning Services to offices and houses across Ajax, Scarborough, Pickering, Oshawa, Whitby, Courtice, Brooklin, and the surrounding areas.
Our House & Office Cleaning Services are fast, honest, reliable, insured and licensed.
Speak to our Cleaning Professionals Today!

CALL: (289) 892-5016

Our Cleaning Services include: Deep Cleaning | Regular Cleaning | Standard Cleaning
Consult Fresh & Shiny for Professional Office & House Cleaning Services across Ajax, ON>>
I offer 50% off for new clients of my regular price, this promotion can keep for long term
cleaning for new clients with deep cleaning need until the deep cleaning is done in the full home.

House & Apartment Cleaning
Green Works-all purpose cleaning method -all purpose cleaning Comet Powder-all purposes clean Green Vert- All purposes clean Comet Degreaser- Kitchen Clean Pine-Sol orange,lavander or rose Green Vert- all purposes Lysol Advance Toilet Bowl
Housekeeping Service, Move-In Cleaning and Move-Out Cleaning, Dusting to Vacuuming, Disinfecting Counters to Cleaning Range Tops, Garage Cleaning and Organizing, Kitchen Cabinet Organization/Fridge Cleaning, Oven Cleaning/Grill Cleaning, Wall Cleaning/Window Cleaning, Floor Cleaning/Grout Cleaning, Chandelier & Light Fixture Cleaning Weekly Cleaning, Bi-Weekly Cleaning, One Time Cleaning, Emergency Home Cleaning, Green Cleaning Service, Deep Cleaning & Commercial Cleaning KITCHEN Clean sink Clean appliance exteriors Clean inside microwave Clean range top Damp wipe cabinet doors Clean counters Clean hard surface floor Load dishwasher BATHROOMS Clean sinks, counters; change towels Clean, disinfect toilets, tubs, showers Clean hard surface floors All ROOMS Pick up and straighten Remove cobwebs Dust/Vacuum furniture Vacuum floors, carpets Dust sills, ledges, wall hangings Vacuum stairs Vacuum under beds Change linens, make beds Empty trash WINDOWS Clean entry window, one set of patio door windows Clean window over kitchen sink
Cleaning Company Cleaning Houses Cleaning Services Deep Cleaning Housekeeping Maid Services Office Cleaning Regular Cleaning Tips for clean a home Move-In Cleaning Move-Out Cleaning weekly Cleaning Monthly Cleaning Bi-weekly cleaning One time cleaning
2017
email transfer, cash or cheques
150.00