Canadian Locksmith Services Inc.

Vaughan ON L4K 3V4
Locks & Locksmiths
Canadian Locksmith Services Inc.

Reviews for Canadian Locksmith Services Inc.

levi
levi

Locksmith

Was locked out of my house last week it was almost midnight! Call the them up, dispatcher was very nice sent someone right away did not have to wait long which was awesome! He got me into my house really quickly without damaging my door! Quick and easy and was very fair on the price!! Would definitely recommend.

Thanks Levi! Happy to hear you were pleased with our service!

Elisha
Elisha

Home lockout

Fast and well priced. Technician was very professional. I Would recommend using this company for any locksmith needs.

Thanks Elisha!

hemantikaluthra96
hemantikaluthra96

Car locked

Amazing, swift and kind. There was No judgement coming from the person that helped me.

Thank you for the kind review!

kevin.s.bunn
kevin.s.bunn

Locksmith

Came and unlocked my door great experience and fast service overall. Would highly recommend this service to anybody

Thanks Kevin!

lilianekvarv
lilianekvarv

Locksmith

Very satisfied and professional service. Great technician!

My lock needed replacement & I got quick service.

Thank you so much for the kind review!

Deena.kubti
Deena.kubti

Deadbolt change

I am so relieved that there is finally a company that I feel I can trust that isn’t just trying to steal my money.
The technician was so kind and gave me his honest opinion on what I needed , and it wasn’t the most expensive product.
I have had such bad experiences in the past and I have to admit I anticipated being screwed over but I am happy to have been proven wrong.

Thank you Deena for the wonderful review! We are so pleased to hear you were happy with our service!

Lucas C.
Lucas C.

Changing a lock

The locksmith David was super friendly and on site in 20 minutes as they said. I locked myself out of my house with my dogs inside after a long day at work. Price was really reasonable and quick service. Would recommend!

Thanks Lucas!

helen
helen

Door lock

Was very quick to respond and got the work done quickly and efficiently. Friendly guy.

Thank you Helen for the kind review! Should you need any future work, please do not hesitate to reach out!

More about Canadian Locksmith Services Inc.

Canadian Locksmith Services Inc is a leading locksmith company for residential, commercial and automotive locksmith & security services throughout Toronto & the Greater Toronto Area.
Available 24/7, 365 days a year, Canadian Locksmith Services is the most trusted emergency locksmith in Toronto & the GTA that provides emergency, professional & reliable locksmith services at competitive pricing, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction. We have 15+ years of experience in the locksmith & security industry, enabling us to handle all door, lock, automotive, hardware and security issues expertly & efficiently.Canadian Locksmith Services  works with all the leading manufacturers in the locksmith & security industry in order to provide our customers with the most innovative products and customized solutions for each client. With locksmiths & technicians available at any time, in any area, we offer 24-hour emergency locksmith services across Toronto & the Greater Toronto Area.

Locks & Locksmiths
Deadbolt locks, doorknobs, lever handles, commercial & industrial locks, panic bars, door closers, medium security locks, high security locks
Commercial Locksmith, Residential Locksmith, Automotive Locksmith
Schlage, Medeco, Kwikset, Weiser, Adams Rite, Baldwin, Von Duprin, Sargent, Mul-T-Lock, Falcon, Emtek, Corbin Russwin, Baldwin, Arrow, Allegion
All car types including: Nissan, Citroen, Mazda, Dodge, General-Motors, Mitsubishi, BMW, Volkswagen, Infinity, Mercedes-Benz, Subaru, Lexus, Hyundai, Chrysler, Suzuki, Honda, Ford, Toyota
Car Lockout Services, House Lockout Services, Key Duplication Key Programming, Lock Repairs, Lock Installation, Ignition Repair Services, Key Extraction, Safe Services, Commercial Door Hardware, Lock Replacement, Sliding Doors/Balcony Doors/Glass Doors, Car lockouts
Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Cheque, Cash, Direct Debit, Paypal
All products we provide carry full manufacturer's warranty