Eminence Exteriors

Brian
Brian
2 reviews St. Albert, AB

House Armor Upgrade

Eminence Exteriors was actually referred to me by the roofing company I used (Nomad Roofing, another 10 star company) and I'm extremely grateful that Ryan at Nomad put me in touch with Colan and Nick at Eminence Exteriors.

They were able to provide multiple quote options depending on the amount of work I wanted done and the budget I had. Everything from just fixing the areas where water/vapor ingress was happening, to completely redoing the whole house.

Given the age of the home (1971) and the cracking stucco, I opted to do the whole house. Complete removal of all the stucco, Removal of the old siding on the addition, replacing rotted/damaged wood, full Tyvek wrapping, capping on the windows and doors, cantilever insulation, cantilever soffits, and flashing on the addition (not pictured as that is being done in a couple days). My home is a bi-level split with 1800 sq ft above ground. So in my mind, there was a sizable amount of stucco to be remove and a lot of material to install. Despite the size of the project, and rain/thunder storm delays, the bulk of the work was done in under 10 days.

Nick was able to meet me at my home on a Saturday morning to go over color options and collect the 25% down payment and work started within 3 days. Colan visited the site 3 or 4 times over the course of the project to ensure things were on track and to go over my OCD levels of detail.

The lead hand, Sergii, could give a master's class on exterior home renovation work. Not only is he an absolute legend, he's also polite and personable. He did a full walk around with me on the first day of demos to confirm what I wanted done and he gave recaps of the work completed each day when I got home from work. He even stayed late to install new light fixtures which he certainly did not have to do. Anyone who is as prideful in their work as Sergii is the exact type of person you want working on your home.

To say I'm happy with the results in an understatement. The exterior looks better than most new construction. The home is quieter (an unexpected bonus), and things are water tight and right. It honestly feels like a brand new home.

If you've gotten this far in my review, please do yourself a favour and give Nick and Colan a chance to earn your business. I truly believe they are invested in their customers and want to do the best they can by you to meet your exterior renovation goals.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

old siding removal, new insulation,new siding, soffit, fascia, roofing, attic insulation

Excellent company to work with! Very quick to respond to emails. We got our estimate and they were ready to do the job within two weeks. The quality of the work on the siding removal, insulation and new siding was tremendous and the crew were experienced and hard-working. The work on the roof and attic insulation was sub-contracted and was very good. In the end, there were very few things that needed touching up and all were minor.

Karen in Saint Albert
Karen in Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Awesome job Replacing siding

I got a quote from them and they were able to start immediately. All the work of removing and re-installing the siding was done in under a week. There was no mess to clean up and the workers did a very professional job. Highly recommend them

Looking for Siding pros in Edmonton?