Onyx Drywall, Taping and Insulation Inc.

Mississauga ON L4Y 3C8
Drywall Contractors
Onyx Drywall, Taping and Insulation Inc.

Reviews for Onyx Drywall, Taping and Insulation Inc.

Dunn Avenue: 2 basement apartments

Felipe came highly recommended and his price was very reasonable, compared to others. He did a truly outstanding job. The painter, who has seen every possible variation of bad taping & mudding, was very impressed and so were we. Impeccable finish. And he was so very conscientious and diligent. He would not go away until he was completely satisfied with his work, even when we thought it looked fine.

Thank you Roses and Bricks for your review and your business. We're committed to our work and know that every project is a reflection of our brand.
We wish you the best and look forward to connecting again in the future.
Onyx Drywall Taping and Insulation Inc
416-826-4360

Cindy in Toronto
Cindy in Toronto

New Home Construction - Mudding and Taping Extraordinaire!

I had the pleasure of working with Rod on my new home build. He was actually a taping/mudding sub for another company I hired to do my drywall work. Of all the trades that worked on my property, Rob and his partner were the most conscientious and particular of all the trades combined. Our home was extremely complicated and custom complicated by floating stairs, pitched and angled walls, skylights, trimless windows, a glass floor and overall a lot of tricky walls. They took great pride in the work they did and did all they could to ensure we were extremely satisfied with the end result being of course - PERFECT!

Thank you for your review Cindy. It was a very detailed project, but everything came out really good, level 5 on ceilings, skylights, 45 angels.
We are glad that you guys are happy
have a great sunday and take care

zamcnd in Milton
zamcnd in Milton
1 review , ON

Great Job! Great Team!

Rodrigo with his partners has done an amazing job in my basement. Along with the basement, the team helped me fix drywall patches on my ceiling and wall on the main floor - they did an amazing job and both the wall and ceiling look great. The team was highly professional, diligent and on time. They worked very hard and were very friendly. I would highly recommend this team and will definitely hire them again when required. Thanks, Onyx Drywall Team!

Thank you for your review. we are really happy that you like the job. It was our pleasure finished that project for you.
Take care

chanel.franovitoria
chanel.franovitoria
1 review Milton, ON

BASEMENT -taping

Onyx did a fantastic job in our basement. The attention to detail and professionalism they demonstrated was impressive. We’ve had several trades in for various works after Onyx was in and all commented on how well done the taping was. Onyx completed the work in a timely manner and definitely executed on the job we hired them for. The taper who came was professional, kind and a very hard worker. I would absolutely refer them to anyone who needed some taping work done. Thank you Onyx!!

Thank YOU for your review and recommendation! We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality of work and always look forward to serving great clients!

Onyx Drywall

hugoj10schramm
hugoj10schramm

Full renovation

full renovation of the main floor, removed popcorn from the entire ceilings and applied 3 coats,leveled 3 walls, finished a pantry in the kitchen, touch ups in the bathroom.
very reliable, job done in a timely manner, I’m a contractor and the quality of work was more than met my standards .Definitely would recommend their services.

Hugo, thank you for the review. It was a pleasure for us to do your project, looking forward to the next one!
Have a great Easter

Onyx Drywall

rodrigues.andrew96
rodrigues.andrew96

Full basement renovation

Rodrigo and Felipe completed my 1500 sqft basement. The basement ceiling and walls were all replaced. They both did an amazing job and were extremely friendly and easy to work worth. They are clean and professional. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Thank you Andrew for you review, very easy to work with you. You are a great guy. Have a great Easter

Joe S.
Joe S.

Kitchen Reno plus one other entire house

First floor Reno. Including house extension. Also other project entire house taping and drywall modding.

Thanks for the review Joe Silva. we were happy to do your reno and your daughter's house. Our best regards, always a a pleasure work for you. Happy easter

Drywall and mudding

The work was done very well on schedule and on budget explained every step of the work.

Thank you Joe for the review. we were very happy to meet your expectations and glad that you liked the work
thanks again and happy easter

Plaster new build

Very professional, on time, did what they said they would, efficient! I've used, been through a few Tapper in my history of my 25 years of building, these guys have been the best to date!

Joe, thanks for the review, it was a pleasure for us to do your project. Looking forward to work with you again.
thank you and very happy easter!

lacrema.alderwood
lacrema.alderwood

Taping

Rodrigo fixed mistakes of previous contractor at our cafe and also finished the project on time on budget and to the highest standards. Easy to work with, very reliable. Highly recommended!
Cafe Owner. Etobicoke.

Andrei we appreciated the review, it was a pleasure to fixed the mistakes from others. We hope that your business is a success and we will make sure to come by and have a coffee with you. A very happy easter

More about Onyx Drywall, Taping and Insulation Inc.

Welcome to Onyx Drywall, Taping and Insulation Inc
We really love what we do and you'll know it as soon as we start discussing what is possible. We're transparent, informative and assist our customers on how to future proof their investment. Quality is in the workmanship and the experience.
We look forward to talking to you soon!