Nation's Lock Inc

Reviews for Nation's Lock Inc

Katherine
Katherine
1 review London, ON

Called for service first thing in the morning and Donald and Nathan were at my home in just a couple of hours and fixed my problem in no time and giving me extra service as well. They were polite and worked quickly and had my problem fixed and solved to my satisfaction. I have recommended this company in the past and will do so in the future. Thank you for coming to my aid.

Camila
Camila
3 reviews London, ON

We called Nation's Lock out to re-lock and re-key an entire building we recently purchased. The technicians were proficient and informative, and they offered options and solutions, helping to reduce cost of the process. They did a good job, on time.

Valerie Ceballos
Valerie Ceballos
3 reviews London, ON

I called late morning and was able to get an appointment for the same day

I called late morning and was able to get an appointment for the same day. Jordon came an hour earlier after calling and saying he had a cancellation. He rekeyed 7 locks, replaced a deadbolt and knob and made 4 keys. He was very professional and friendly and was done in about an hour. I will recommend Nation's Lock Inc to everyone.

Erica
Erica
1 review London, ON

The technician was very professional and completed the job quickly.

The technician was very professional and completed the job quickly. The job was not an emergency (change locks on newly purchased home) but in less than 24 hours from my search online for a locksmith the job was completed. I selected this one because it is a family owned small business.

Looking for Locks & Locksmiths pros in London?