3LM Landscaping

Reviews for 3LM Landscaping

Lori & Bill in East york
Lori & Bill in East york

Very Professional

We hired 3LM for a landscaping project. They did a great job. The team was professional, kept the site clean and above all was great at communicating, managing expectations and solving problems.

Backyard sod replacement and front yard interlock

Ali and his team did a very nice job installing our new lawn and interlock walkway. The whole team was very kind and professional. My wife and I are very happy with the work and are enjoying our new back lawn. All the neighbours love our new front walkway. Thanks Ali and team for the amazing work. Would definitely recommend.

Hired for interlocks and sod

I hired these guys last year to clear my weed-infested lawn and extend my driveway with interlocks. The surface was not levelled before laying the interlocks, within a year they are uneven. And the worst part is they never removed the weeds or the first layer of soil, they just brushed off the existing lawn, and they just spread the new sods without adding a new layer of soil and levelling them. (all my weeds are back). They are neither honest nor sincere. Worst experience.

Sehrezade in Toronto
Sehrezade in Toronto

Takes payment without completing the job

Last year we got our lawn redone as it needed to be. At first 3LM seemed very professional to work with and punctual. They are a pleasant group of young men until part of the job was left incomplete and full payment was taken.

1. I explained to Suffiyan that I wanted the edges around the trees to be done in a circular shape instead they decided to put uneven square edges around all the trees.
2. They laid out the pieces of sod without cutting it properly to fit around the edges of the cement walkway.

3. Lastly, they did not use the roller to ground the sod in place.

Having explained this well in advance and was reassured by Suffiyan that it would be done. On the final day that the lawn needed to be rolled Suffiyan said he did not have the equipment to complete the job but would return later in the week since he had other jobs in the area. As my neighbours also requested him to do their lawns.

Trusting his word I agreed to give him the final payment and we agreed on a date for him to come back and finish it. A few days went by and NO ONE RETURNED. I proceeded to call and confirm and my calls were ignored on multiple occasions and also sent straight to voicemail.

My daughter also called and was told that they would return and complete the job on a specific day. As he also reassured my daughter he will come and complete it and that he did not take advantage of my age and kindness. He also explained that he is very professional and this isn't how he conducts business. THEY NEVER RETURNED.

I DO NOT recommend this company at all as they have proven not to be trustworthy and do take advantage of elderly people. They also do not know how to conduct business. To protect yourself please DO NOT USE THEM!

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Very Happy Awesome company and Team

I wanted to have some worked in my backyard my wife and I decided to extend our patio and replace our deck with Interlock Stone as well a new Garden Ali and his team did a fantastic job extremely happy with the service his prompt replies and his detailed follow through. Great company I will be using again.

Thanks so much John. We really enjoyed working on your project. We'd be happy to come back for any work you might have.

Saif
Saif

Landscaping work

Thank you Ali for your amazing work. Our yard looks amazing and the new lawn is lush green. All of our family and friends love it. I would recommend 3LM Landscaping to anyone and everyone. Thank you again!

Thank you for this amazing review. We enjoyed working with you and look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for choosing us!

Anna
Anna

Rock Garden

I dealt with two companies that didn't return my call. Two companies that didn't show up for my booked appointment and a company asking me to give them 2 weeks to provide a quote. I waited only to be told "something came up, we can't do the job." - TRUE STORY!

I reached out to Ali and it restored my faith in humanity. He came, he quoted me and said the job will be done in 2 days and it was. He worked hard, was tidy and explained everything during the process. I couldn't be happier. THANK YOU Ali for being such a gentleman. Kindness never goes unnoticed.

Thank You very much Anna. It was great working with you. Thank you for your business!

Sodding of back yard

Ali and his team were very professional and polite. They arrived when they said they would and finished the job in one day.

Thanks Kerry! It was great working with you!

Shelina in Toronto
Shelina in Toronto

Backyard Landscaping - Amazing Job!

I couldn't be more happier with the overall work, the professionalism, the design ideas, price and the communication from beginning to end.
3LM is definitely the company to choose for your next landscaping job.

I was given different design ideas that worked within my budget and also offered suggestions for what would look good in the long run as well.

I had cedars, shrubs, perennials and annuals planted and all done within a day. They worked hard, did the work and left the area clean.

Couldn't be happier working with you. I'm glad you like our work. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know and I'd be happy to help.

More about 3LM Landscaping

3LM Landscaping is company run by landscape professionals. Our company is built on honesty and customer service. We work our hardest, focusing on the littlest details in order to satisfy you as a customer.