Crate & Barrel Furniture

shari in newton
shari in newton
8 reviews , MA

kitchen

We came into Crate and Barrel just to browse, but ended up with a whole new kitchen set! The salespeople were really helpful, helping us coordinate our pieces and tailor it to our vision of our kitchen. Lots of funky stuff at Crate and Barrel, quality made products that have withstood quite the beating so far!

Brian Medway MA.
Brian Medway MA.
1 review , MA

Furniture

I have been looking for kitchen chairs for some time.
After some tireing trips I found a set of chairs that were perfect for my kitchen at Crate & Barrel. I must say the service was happy and helpful. I will tell all my friends to try Crate & Barrel first when searching for furniture.

Bobbi in Cambridge
Bobbi in Cambridge
2 reviews Boston, MA

Two sofas and one chair

I have been repeatedly pleased and satisfied with both product and service at Crate & Barrell. I usually purchase fabric to be used for custom upholstery and every time the end result has been terrific. I called them almost a year after purchase to get help with cleaning and they were so willing to provide me with the information I needed. They keep records of all your purchases in their computer system so that when I wanted to add an ottomon to a chair, they were able to tell me which fabric I used on the chair and which ottomans would be compatible with the chair. They return phone calls quickly when necessary. And best of all, the furniture seems to last forever.

Bill in Stoneham
Bill in Stoneham
2 reviews Boston, MA

Bought sofa and love seat

We were not sure what type of sofa and love seat/chair we wanted, but we ended up with beautiful pieces. The furniture is very well made, the fabric selection exceptional and the help was both extremely helpful and patient. (I need the second when making a big purchase.)