Kay-Gen

Michael
Michael
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Hot water tank replacement

Kyle truly stepped up to the plate. When other contractors weren't able to replace our tankless water heater for several days, Kyle was able to install a new unit the day after we had contacted him. He's prompt, very knowledgeable, willing to answer questions, courteous, and above all very reasonable with pricing. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. We cant thank him enough for his help.

Paul in Barrie
Paul in Barrie
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Air Conditioning

My air conditioner was making a loud unusual noise , it sounded like a lawnmower. It was 3 pm on a hot Friday afternoon and I called Kyle , at KayGen, and told him about the problem, he said ' I'll be there shortly'.
I never expected to have someone come to my house at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon. Kyle checked out the operation of the Air Conditioning unit
and explained what might have caused it to make an unusual noise.
Everything is working fine , I was relieved because we were suppose to have another hot weekend. Thank you very much Kyle !

Mackenzie
Mackenzie
1 review Barrie, ON

New tankless hot water tank and new furnace

Kaygen has been fast and reliable everytime we call. If you're looking for an honest company- this is it. We were offered financing to help with some of the purchases, full explanation of what was needed (and what wasnt!) and just an overall good experience. Highly recommended.

More about Kay-Gen

Kaygen Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration offers professional, reliable, and affordable services to meet all your needs. We offer a wide range of services for residentail, commercial, and industrial applications. With years of experience in the industry, Kaygen brings a wealth of knowledge and professionalism to every project, whether it ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Innisfil?