House Depot

How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for House Depot

Birvine in Toronto

My AC unit started generating condensation which damaged my furnace. The furnace was 20 years old and need to be replaced anyway. House depot came and fixed my AC unit, and replaced my furnace. They did a great job. Their team was professional and price was reasonable. I would definitely recommend them.

Job Price
Corinne from Toronto

I called this company based on Homestars reviews and truth be told, Mark was AMAZING !!! I called him for my heated bathroom floors that were not working....he found the problem and fixed it on his first visit... He came back a second time for other work I had and he completed all the work I had, he was professional , and his pricing was really fair .....I would definitely call him again...

Job Price