House Depot

Reviews for House Depot

Philip Hoyt from Toronto

Mark installed ductless AC earlier this summer. Because of an installation problem we had to make a warranty claim.

Our AC works fine and the price was very reasonable for this kind of work.

I always appreciate an easy and prompt response to a warranty claim, so while the job wasn't done perfectly the first time I will work with him again, and recommend his work to anyone.

Geraldo in Ajax

As I needed service in the same day Mark was caring enough to show up late evening to help me fix a very strange issue with my lights and circuit that was not working properly. He showed me what the issue was, fixed and told me how to prevent among other curious things about electricity.
Price agreed was fair and I was very pleased with the service provided and with how courteous he was.
I'd definitely recommend his work

Thank you for letting us know that our technician went above and beyond the call of duty. At House Depot if there is something to do someone steps up and does it. Longer days but a lot more smiles. Even those of us tasked with writing web responses may find ourselves up past our bedtime if something really needs to be done.
Both electrical (www.housedepot.ca) and HVAC (www.housedepots.com) are critical this season. Winter is upon us and we aim to keep the cold and the dark away from everyone in Toronto who calls House Depot.

Bob M.

I had the need to have someone troubleshot a furnace issue and install a programable thermostat. I called House Depot. Mark called to arrange a time. He was punctual, very professional and was quick to identify and rectify the problem. While here, I had him install two thermostats? I was so pleased with his work that I also had him do some work on my firplace. I was so pleased with the whole experiend that I have already reccommended him to a friend.

Wow! With endorsements like that we know our team is really living up to the ideals that this company was founded on. We strive to set a fair price (and to be honest we are not the cheapest possible service but the only way to do that is cut corners on work which we refuse to do and it causes trouble down the road). We take pride in being professional. We try and treat others the way we want to be treated. Three little sentences, just a few words but they mean a lot to all of us who work here. Tis the season for furnace installation and Repair and no one wants to spend a cold Hanukkah, Christmas or Kwanzaa. And this is the time of year for the world to be one family.

paula

I called Mark and he came the same day to repair my furnace. He is always professional, and trustworthy.

Thank You. We know it is cold outside and we want to make sure that everyone in Toronto stays warm for the season. If we hear someone is without proper heat that becomes our first priority whether it is Installation, Maintainance or Furnace repair in fact even having no hot water would be irritating so we handle any sort of HVAC (www.housedepots.com) and electrical services (www.housedepot.ca) as quickly as we are able which means no waiting.

RYAN

Installed a series of Decora Smart switches and dimmers. Was able to figure out complex installation and showed up the same day.

Thanks. Sometimes we may find electrical systems in a bit of a muddle from the work of previous electricians but troubleshooting electrical problems is our bread and butter. We always aim to make your electrical systems better than we find them if there is something that we know is not correct. We do both electrical(www.housedepot.ca) and HVAC(www.housedepots.com) in Toronto and do our very best to ensure that no one in the GTA is freezing in the dark this season.
Now, the big issue, we are always looking to improve, we would be interested in hearing what we could have done differently to earn ten stars.

John W.

Mark did a really good job. The cost was exactly what was quoted. The house's electrical health is now perfect for my needs. Mark is very professional, he got there on time and arranged everything with the ESA for the permit and the inspection which passed without any defects. I'd definitely recommend House Depot.

Thank you for your kind words. House Depot only employs the reliable and professional sort of technician. We take your experience very seriously. We may not be surprised to hear that things went well but we are happy about it. Every electrical job (and we've been all around Toronto and the GTA) has to be done both correctly and professionally even in many small jobs we have sent our technicians who are master electricians because every job matters to us regardless of its size. WE do electrical servicing (http://www.housedepot.ca) and HVAC installation maintainance and repair (http://www.housedepots.com) so if anyone is freezing in the dark right now, we are just a phone call away.

Ian K401 in Toronto

I had had some electrical problems and called House Depot to do some troubleshooting. They got there quickly and right when they said they would. Their lead electrician, Mark managed to solve the problems with alacrity. So another day I had to have 7 new light fixtures installed and called them again. Same great service. I am happy with House Depot and would definitely recommend them.

Thank you, Mark is a master electrician and really takes pride in both his work and his good relationship with our clients. Lighting and electrical troubleshooting and repair are what Mark likes best.

Logan

Mark did an excellent job - everything you could ask for in an electrical services company. Mark was right on time, identified and fixed the problem promptly and the workspace was left clean. I was very please with the service. Thank you to Mark and House Depot for the assistance.

Thanks Logan, Mark is our lead Master Electrician, if anyone can solve a problem it is Mark. House Depot is only as good as our clients and you are the best.

Robert Smith in Toronto

I just moved into my new house in downtown Toronto. I knew my hot water heater wasn't working well and my air conditioner blew air that was luke warm. I really didn't have much cash on hand after the move. House Depot helped me get the tankless unit installation and air conditioner repair financed at a decent rate so I didn't have to put it on my credit card. The guys were quick but they didn't cut any corners. I'd recommend them to my friends.

Thank you very much for the time you spent to write the review. we always try our best to do what our dear customers need us to do, and never try to sell them anything.
we provide finances to our customers which are extremely friendly to use. The link cam be found in our website at housedepot. com(designed specifically for heating and cooling services, or housedepot.ca(built for electricals).God bless you and many Thx to Robert

Birvine in Toronto

My AC unit started generating condensation which damaged my furnace. The furnace was 20 years old and need to be replaced anyway. House depot came and fixed my AC unit, and replaced my furnace. They did a great job. Their team was professional and price was reasonable. I would definitely recommend them.

Thanks so much. We keep Toronto cool in the summer and warm in the winter with installations and repairs of Air Conditioners, Furnaces, Hot Water Tanks and Tankless as well as Hydronics. We judge our success by the number of happy and satisfied clients like you, you were great to work with.

More about House Depot

HouseDepot, REGISTERED WITH ESA, TSSA, HRAI, WSIB, WITH COMMERCIAL INSURANCE, AND MANY OTHER LICENSES: installs and services:
1. Air Conditioning, Air Conditioner, HVAC, furnace, Boiler, Heat Pump, Ductless, Tankless, Hot Water Tank, HWT, Cooling, Gas piping, Rooftop, services Fire Places Radiators, electrical, Ductless, AC's, Pool Heaters, Gas, BBQ's 2. Master electricians : Knob and Tube wiring, Panel and service upgrade, Potlight installation Troubleshooting, New house wiring, permit and Electrical, walkin cooler, walkin freezer, DC motor controller, ESA inspections, TSSA, Red tag, endbrige, schandalier installation potlight installation, ground wiring, oil furnace installation, oil furnace repair

House Depot, housedepot

Heating & Air Conditioning, Electricians, and Lighting
Furnaces, central air conditioners, tanklesses, water heaters, ductless Electrical Panel, Walkin cooler, Walkin Freezer,Potlight, potlights, Service Upgrade, Knbo and Tube wiring, Fan installation, Fixture installation, oil furnace repair, oil furnace installation
Heating,furnace, rooftop, tankless Air Conditioning, Electrical, boilers, floor heating, boiler, Unit heater, infra red heater, tube heater, electrical wiring, electrical furnace, aircondition, walkin cooler, walkin freezer, heat pump, swimming pool, pool heater, tube heater, gas furnace, rooftop, roof top, walking cooler, walking freezer, knob and tube wiring and repair, permit, red tag, electrical inspection, gas inspection, leak detection, endbridge red tag
Rheem, Noritz, Goodman, Keeprite, carrier,lennox, lg, fujitsu, mitsubishi, Navien, Rinnai, siemens, commander, samsung
Electrical, Radiant floor heating, troubleshooting, furnace, carrier, lennox, Rheem, American standard, boiler, carrier furnace, goodman, keeprite, electrical troubleshooting, fixture installation, chandeliers installation, fuse burnt out, panel change, live panel change, service upgrade, dc motor controller
2000
All jobs guaranteed with min one year
Cash, Cheque, Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Financing