House Depot

How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for House Depot

Daniel in North York

My electric hot water heater was on a flat rate Toronto Hydro connection. I called Mark to replace the old hot water heater, disconnect it from the hydro panel, and re-connect it to the main electric panel. He also arranged the ESA inspection certificate.
Mark is an old school electrician, trustworthy, reliable and his price is reasonable. I will use him again.

SepSep in Hamilton

Called Mike in the morning, he came the same night to give me the quote. His price was much more reasonable than any other quote I got from other companies.

He came one week later with his colleague and replaced the AC and furnace coil. They did a very clean and professional job. We can't wait for hot days to enjoy the new AC.

Job Price

i appreciate your kind review. we try our best to do the best quality job for our dear customers. god bless you and thank you

jax_allen

We had to move an air conditioning unit to a new spot in our backyard on the Friday before a long weekend and Mark was incredible. We called him on short notice and he returned my call quickly and gave me a quote he was confident about over the phone. He arrived the next morning as scheduled and moved the unit. The distance was further than I had told him over the phone so he had to go pick up some more materials which he happily did. He cleaned out my whole unit and made it look great without me even asking. Mark is very reliable and honest and I will definitely call him again!

Job Price

Thank you very much for your kind review. i service both inside and out side, and checked comprehensively to make sure you will have great ac for next few years
god bless u, and thx

Pjeter in Toronto

Mike was the Heating and Air Conditioning person who by the way is an electrician by trade as well.
Last saturday May 6 our Funace stoped working while temperature was 1 degrees celsius at night time.
I called 2 other heating companies but they were not available.
I called Mike (House Depot) and made an appointment.
He showed up in no time and 1 hour later he was able to troubleshoot and repalce the broken part.
Mike was reliable, experienced and also offers afordable prices for parts and service.
I recommend this company to anyone for Heating Air Conditioning and also Electric work.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your kind review. In Our company, we do our best to gain customer trust by doing what is right to do for the home owner with minimum cost. god bless you

Kate from Riverdale-7860

Mark was very helpful. He was prompt and easy to communicate with. He repaired our water heater quickly and explained the problem with some tips to avoid future troubles. Thanks!

Job Price

Thank you Kate, for your generous comments. It is always a pleasure to here from our customers and we are very pleased that you are satisfied and enjoying the savings promised from your new system. We are sure that you will continue to enjoy your home comfort system as the weather gets warmer. If we can be of further assistance do not hesitate to contact us. All the very best to you and your family

Mark is very helpful and friendly. He is knowledgable and gets the job done well. He is professional and punctual. Had my backyard motion lights installed, very satisfied. Well worth.

Job Price

thank you Syed. it is very important for us to make our customers happy

mikemci from Markham

Mark and his coworker did an excellent job in one day to:
- Install fan in 2 bathrooms
- Replace all outlets, light switches. Some outlets were not working or loose. My wife wanted all white instead some white and older yellow.

I will use Mark from House Depot again for future electrical work and would recommend Mark to others.

Job Price

Thank you Mike for this kind review. Meeting you and working with you was a great inspiration.
I really appreciate your trust on our company, as it was the second call to come to your beautiful house

Mat from Toronto

Fluorescent lights in my kitchen needed a new ballast. The ballast was hard to find. Mark called a few suppliers to find the right type. He was very efficient and friendly. Overall, I'm very satisfied with his work.

Job Price

Thank you so much for trusting me to come to your house and find an appropriate solution for you light ballast. god bless you

Philip Hoyt from Toronto

Mark was helpful - offered good advice on the best solutions - and flexible - took us to the hardware store to buy a few things we needed and altered his plans when we found a few other things we wanted done. The work was done exactly the we wanted and the cost was as estimated. We will certainly go back to him for future projects.

Job Price

Thank you Philip for your kind review, i really appreciate it, god bless you and your loved ones

Andrew in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Needed to add several outlets and convert a 240 volt outlet to standard. Contacted House Depot on a Saturday afternoon and work was completed the following day by afternoon.

Mark was very polite, did a great job, and cleaned up everything after he completed the work. He also helped me out with a few other things outside the original quote.

Job Price

Thank you Andrew for your kind review. i really appreciate your trust and provide me with a job. god bless you

More about House Depot

HouseDepot, REGISTERED WITH ESA, TSSA, HRAI, WSIB, WITH COMMERCIAL INSURANCE, AND MANY OTHER LICENSES: installs and services:
1. Air Conditioning, Air Conditioner, HVAC, furnace, Boiler, Heat Pump, Ductless, Tankless, Hot Water Tank, HWT, Cooling, Gas piping, Rooftop, services Fire Places Radiators, electrical, Ductless, AC's, Pool Heaters, Gas, BBQ's 2. Master electricians : Knob and Tube wiring, Panel and service upgrade, Potlight installation Troubleshooting, New house wiring, permit and Electrical, walkin cooler, walkin freezer, DC motor controller, ESA inspections, TSSA, Red tag, endbrige, schandalier installation potlight installation, ground wiring, oil furnace installation, oil furnace repair

House Depot, housedepot

Heating & Air Conditioning, Electricians, and Lighting
Furnaces, central air conditioners, tanklesses, water heaters, ductless Electrical Panel, Walkin cooler, Walkin Freezer,Potlight, potlights, Service Upgrade, Knbo and Tube wiring, Fan installation, Fixture installation, oil furnace repair, oil furnace installation
Heating,furnace, rooftop, tankless Air Conditioning, Electrical, boilers, floor heating, boiler, Unit heater, infra red heater, tube heater, electrical wiring, electrical furnace, aircondition, walkin cooler, walkin freezer, heat pump, swimming pool, pool heater, tube heater, gas furnace, rooftop, roof top, walking cooler, walking freezer, knob and tube wiring and repair, permit, red tag, electrical inspection, gas inspection, leak detection, endbridge red tag
Rheem, Noritz, Goodman, Keeprite, carrier,lennox, lg, fujitsu, mitsubishi, Navien, Rinnai, siemens, commander, samsung
Electrical, Radiant floor heating, troubleshooting, furnace, carrier, lennox, Rheem, American standard, boiler, carrier furnace, goodman, keeprite, electrical troubleshooting, fixture installation, chandeliers installation, fuse burnt out, panel change, live panel change, service upgrade, dc motor controller
2000
All jobs guaranteed with min one year
Cash, Cheque, Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Financing