Brilliant Colour Professional Painters

Reviews for Brilliant Colour Professional Painters

zozoking49
zozoking49

Painting project

I am very impressed with the brilliant painters team . I had my whole interior of my apartment painted , from start to finish . It was a fantastic expérience . Thanks for Enzo and the whole team

Edina M.
Edina M.

My apartment project

Very satisfied with the work Enzo and his team provided. They were very fantastic and professional , treated my home with respect. I highly recommend the Brilliant Colour Professional Painters , it was a pleasure dealing with them.

szabokatalindundika
szabokatalindundika

painting renovating

I was very impressed with the quality of the work i was very happy with the service that was provided thay work was amazing i would definitely recommend they completed the work in time
very reasonable cost

interior panting

Brilliant Colour Professional Painter company .
they are a professional reliable company , so impressed with the skill and care. They were able to come out and give me a quote really quickly, I really appreciate the work they delivered. Highly recommended. Professional painters and finished project looks professional.

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you, we hope to serve you again in the future. Thank you for trusting our company Brilliant Colour Professional Painters.

More about Brilliant Colour Professional Painters

Our company is a professional painter company with a 10 year of experience . ------ SERVICES PROVIDED INCLUDE ------ ✦ Interior and Exterior painting ✦ kitchen cabinets ✦ Cutting, Brush & Spray ✦ Walls, Trims, Doors & Ceilings ✦ Drywall Repairs, Patching & Sanding ✦ Baseboard, Trim Installation & Caulking ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Richmond Hill?