M&E Business Furnishings

Mike in Port Coquitlam
Mike in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Office Furniture

I've bought office furniture (L-shaped desk, two bookcases, two filing cabinets and Herman Miller chair) for my home based office from M&E Business Furnishings company. The product was exactly that I've chosen, great quality and has been delivered in time. A sale person has been so kind and spent a few hours with me until I've found what I've really liked.
I recommend M&E Business Furnishings Company to anyone who wants to have great and quality office furniture as well as an excellent service.

Mike

More about M&E Business Furnishings

Our product list includes: Desks - Files - System Furniture - Seating - Tables - Lighting Solutions, Reception - Accessories - Ergonomics - Architectural Solutions, Data Solutions - Office Supplies and lots more help ensure each office runs proficiently.
Looking for Furniture Designers & Custom Builders pros in Coquitlam?