Mike Inspects

Reviews for Mike Inspects

Mike S.
Mike S.

Home inpection

Mike came by for a home inspection and where where pleasantly surprised by his professionalism and his willingness to take the time to explain what he’s looking for and his process. He was Very informative and through. I would definitely recommend Mike Inpects for anyone looking for a home inspector.

Thank you Mike. Was a pleasure meeting you.
Wishing you and your family all the best

shashank_sharma0340
shashank_sharma0340

Home Inspection

Mike did a great job and we were really happy with the way he conducted inspection and explained all the shortcomings to us.
He knew we were first time home buyers and hr made sure we should be aware of certain things when it comes to home and its security.

We will definitely recommend him to any and all of our friends.

Thanks

Thank you for the kind words. Good luck with your new home.
Mike

faris
faris
1 review Burlington, ON

House inspection

Mike helped me doing the house inspection for the house I am purchasing. He was very flexible in arranging the oppointment to suit my schedule. Mike arrived about 20 minutes before the appointment and he wasted no time doing exterior inspection, when I arrived he walked me through the inspection step by step giving wealth of explanation and how things work, what should be done and why, I find it very helpful. He take the time to do thorough job and answer all my questions. The report he produces is quite comprehensive and professional.
I would recommend Mike for a house inspection and would use his service again.

Thanks Mike for a job well done.

Mr Faris, thank you so much for the kind words. Was a pleasure meeting you and your friend/ new neighbour

Good luck with your new adventure

lauradelsey
lauradelsey

Home inspection

Very knowledgeable, was able to pinpoint all the areas outside and inside the home that would need attention.
Very friendly.

Thank you was a pleased working for you

Katie
Katie

Home Inspection

Mike was great! He was very knowledgeable and extremely professional. He took his time and explained everything. Would highly recommend!

Thank you. Was really nice to work with you as well

angelwdaniele
angelwdaniele

Condo Home Inspection

Mike was punctual, thorough and very informative. He even provided a booklet on home maintenance following the inspection. I also received an e-mail confirming if there were any recalls on any of the appliances. This was a first for me and I've already had 3 home inspections on different properties in the past. I would definitely recommend Mike.

Thank you. Was a pleasure meeting you and would definitely work with you anytime

adamcowell
adamcowell
1 review Caledonia, ON

Home inspection

Mike inspected our new home for us. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. He checked our new home very thorough and answered every question we had even if it was unrelated to the inspection. Very good service that I highly recommend

Thank you Adam. Good luck with your new adventure

Famaral
Famaral
1 review Burlington, ON

Home inspection

Mike dld a great job. He looked all over the house inside and out. He explained the results of his report and was very friendly. I use him again and would recommend him to any one

Was a pleasure working with you. Thank you

Courtneypolice
Courtneypolice
1 review Fisherville, ON

Home Inspection

Mike was prompt & sensitive to both the time constraints of our offer and our work schedules. During the inspection Mike took the time to explain to us what he was looking for and what he was seeing. Mike offered services above and beyond which showed his true dedication to his work and that he cared about our investment as if it were his own.

Thank you and all the best to the both of you

Private User reviews Russell, ON

Home Inspection Burlington

When selling my first house in Burlington, Ontario, I used a home inspector recommended by a friend and I was pleased with his service. He checked the house the first time and we had a few issues. It took us just under a month to fix most of them and we called Mike for a second inspection. He gave us a generous discount the second time around.

We listed our house for a higher price than we originally discussed and our house was sold within 3 weeks of being on the market.

Mike is super honest and detail oriented. He is not the cheapest, but I was comfortable with him in my home both times so I think that he is worth the price.

I hired him twice :) so I definitely recommend him.

More about Mike Inspects

Mike Inspects is a Burlington based InterNACHI-certified Home Inspection Company. As your home inspector, Mike will conduct a thorough, professional, visual inspection of your property from top to bottom. Every home inspection comes with a free home maintenance book and our Added Value Package.

______________

This Home Maintenance Book is 100 pages in full colour and full of helpful tips on how to maintain your home all at no extra cost to you. It will reveal all that you need to know before you list your Burlington home, Hamilton home or Oakville home for sale.

______________

Mike Inspects is own and operated by Mike Oliveira a Certified Home Inspector currently living locally in the city of Burlington. Mike is originally from Oakville and knows the area well. He is devoted to his community and will give 100% when inspecting your home.

______________

Make absolutely sure that your dream home is not hiding any unwanted surprises that could be expensive to fix after you buy. Mike will provide you with peace of mind you need to go through with one of the largest purchases in your life.

Backed by $10,000 HONOUR GUARANTEE, FREE With Every Home Inspection

Mike provides the following additional inspection services such as:

PRE-LISTING

Eventually, your buyers are going to conduct an inspection. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first. Having an inspection performed ahead of time helps in many other ways:

-It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical third-party. It helps you to price your home realistically.
-It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that defects will not become negotiating stumbling blocks later. There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy permit.
-You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself if qualified.
-It may encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency. It may alert you of items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
-It may relieve prospects concerns and suspicions. It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.

Alerting you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.

Copies of the inspection report along with receipts for any repairs should be made available to potential buyers.

THERMAL IMAGING

Thermal imaging or infrared camera inspections can provide valuable information regarding moisture, energy loss, roof leaks, electrical overloads and even wood destroying organisms in homes and buildings.

IAC2 CERTIFIED

International Association of Indoor Air Consultants (IAC2) is the non-profit, certifying body for home and building inspectors who have fulfilled certain educational and testing requirements including those in the area of indoor air quality.

MOVEIN CERTIFIED

MoveInCertified homes have been pre-inspected by InterNACHI certified inspectors and the sellers confirm that there are no major systems in need of immediate repair or replacement and no known safety hazards.

______________

MOLD is a part of the natural environment.
Outdoors, molds play a part in nature by breaking down dead organic matter such as fallen leaves and dead trees, but indoors, mold growth should be avoided. Proper inspection, health risks and prevention should be considered.

Dedicated to quality and the very best in Home Inspection Services. Mike is passionate about providing his clients with detailed remoting, and high-quality Home Inspections. For more information or to book an appointment with Mike Inspects visit the website https://www.mikeinspects.ca or you can call or send a text message anytime if you have questions (289)208-2554.

_______________

Connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Inspects-266472477384746/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-oliveira-752432179/