Windor windows and doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON M8V 1A1

Reviews for Windor windows and doors

Greg F.
Greg F.

Front Door, Upstairs balcony door and basement windows

Installation of the doors went very smooth. There was a manufacturing issue with the rounded casing for the balcony door, but the crew reported the error and was sent back to be corrected with no duress on us. The crew is very clean as the picked up after themselves and vacuumed any dust created. During installation of the basement windows, the crew laid out drop cloths so they would not track dirt into and out of the house.
I am very satisfied with quality of the product, the workmanship of the installation and the service I have received.
One word of experience; pay attention to the colours selected when ordering. I made a mistake on the colour for the balcony door so be sure when ordering.

Thank you for the excellent review, it is always a pleasure to work with 10 stars customer. Thank you for the business.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Doors instalation

The doors are impressive, at first I was concerning about getting european doors for my closets but what these guys have done is outstanding. Now I have modern european accent in my house and want spread it out for the whole house. Thank you WINDOR, I would definitely recommend Marat and his team to my friends and family.

It was a pleasure to work with you, looking forward seeing you again. Thank you for the business.

yuliya.usmanova in Toronto
yuliya.usmanova in Toronto

Project with 10 windows and 1 patio door

I'm grateful that I found WINDOR on homestars. The owner Marat was very knowledgeable, honest, polite and helpful during the consultation. He thoroughly explained every possible question we had to us. It clearly shows that he cares about his customers. My wife and I are very satisfied and happy with the new windows and the patio door. It looks beautiful, great investment.
Thank you Marat and your amazing team, I'll be calling you again for future projects.

Thank you Yuliya for the great review, your satisfaction is our best award.

dim in Toronto
dim in Toronto

Bathroom window replacement

Reliable company, perfect service. Marat was very knowledgeable, nice and fast. Answering all questions in professional way showing deep knowledge in product and implementation. Installation was done in no time. Job site was cleaned after installation. I would highly recommend Marat and his company. I’m planning to do more projects with Marat.

Thank you Dimitry, looking forward working with you in the future.

rosie8889 in Mississauga
rosie8889 in Mississauga

Entry door

Marat and Dimitri were amazing to work with. Marat always was quick to respond to any questions and had great suggestions. From the moment we got our quote we felt comfortable in dealing with Windor. We had no issues from ordering to install with everything on time and as promised. Dimitri and his crew were very hard working and kept the area clean. We are getting so many complements on the new door and now love our entry. We would definitely recommend Windor to our neighbors and work with them again.
Thanks again Marat and Dimitri

Thank you Rosemary, such an exceptional customer, we would love to work with you in the future.

Spencer G.
Spencer G.

Basement doors and windows

The team was great, the doors look terrific & the installation was professional. Cover mats were laid to protect my flooring and I appreciate the consideration as many contractors before did not spend this time on preparation prior to starting the other elements of my basement renovation.

Thank you Spencer for your amazing review, looking forward to assist you with future projects.

jaywatson86
jaywatson86

Windows and trim

I was extremely impressed by the level of communication and customer service that received. The work was done quickly and professionally. I would highly recommend!

Thanks Jay for your great review. looking forward to assist you in your future projects.
Best regards.
windor windows and doors inc.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Caulking on windows

This was the first time I tried using HomeStars' referral service. Dmitry was available to come and quote even though I was at work and no one was home (except the dog). The quote was reasonable and he was very flexible to come and do the work when we were home. Dmitry showed up when he said he would and his work was beautiful. We had to leave even though he wasn't done but we trusted him fully. When we came home, the job was done and to perfection! Thank you so much, Dmitry! We will be telling our friends, family and neighbours about WINDOR. See you again in the future!

Thanks Chris for your 10 star review and your hospitality. It was a pleasure to work with you. looking forward to assist you in you next projects.
Best regards,
Dmitry
Windor windows and doors inc.

Jpena
Jpena

Secured Quote for my doors and windows replacement

While I did not end up hiring Windor, I thought they deserve a good review on here. I reached out to a bunch of door and window contractors and got some quotes. Windor was one of the first few to respond and come on site right away. Their price was also very competitive and quite similar to the one I picked for the job...and my decision could have easily been to pick Windor. Marat of Windor was a great fellow to deal with and my initial impressions were very favorable. Am still wondering if I made a mistake not hiring them instead. They certainly have a stellar track record based on feedback from other reviewers. I will certainly consider them right away for future jobs and would not hesitate recommending them to friends and family.

Thank you Juhn for great review, will be looking forward working with you in the future

Naz k.
Naz k.

Entry door

Very reliable, Very neat and clean work. nice finishing of work. reasonable price. Highly recommended

Thank you for your warm review, we will be happy to assist you with any projects in the future

More about Windor windows and doors

WINDOR is a revolution on the windows and doors market.

We are Toronto and GTA based caompany.

We offer: *Entry doors *Windows *Interior doors *Patio doors and much more

We cater our service to fit any budget.

Here's why you should choose us:

-Convenient for YOU appointments.

-Short manufacturing time, up to 4 weeks (conditions apply).

-Certified in-house installation (included with every purchase).

- FREE extended warranty and service for 2 years

-Highly motivated referral program.

-Top notch customer service.

The product and installation quality combined will give you lower gas and electricity bills, modern and clean inside and outside look and long lasting happiness from getting what you exactly is looking for.

Follow us on Instagram to see our recent projects https://instagram.com/windorwindows?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1r72xifkzi2mq