Windor windows and doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON M8V 1A1

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Windor windows and doors

Mitchell in Toronto
Mitchell in Toronto

Basement doors: bathroom sliding door, stairwell, furnace and storage room.

I had a unique space which required some odd sized doors. Everyone I contacted previously said they were unable to do the job. Then, I met Marat. He said no problem! I was excited, and fortunately the quote was very reasonable, so I went ahead.

Installation was flawless (they're perfectionists) and I couldn't be happier. Marat and his team is the type of guys you hope you get on all of your construction jobs.

Thank you so much!

Thank you for your wonderful review, will be happy to assist you in the future

David in Vaughan, Ontario CANADA L4L8T2
David in Vaughan, Ontario CANADA L4L8T2

Wooden Fence

I met with Marat and went over everything that my neighbours and I were looking for. We were looking to mimic the fence that the builder had installed (only 1 panel was installed by the builder) He measured up each of the fence sections (4 sections in total) and had a quote to me right away.
We agreed and he was able to start shortly after. Everything went smoothly. From the delivery of the items to the post holes to the actual fence everything turned out amazing and exactly what we were looking for.
We would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to get their fence done.

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, was a pleasure working with you

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Beautiful Deck & Sod Job

Our backyard was a disaster. There were 5 layers of blankets under the turf, and all kinds of bushes, trees, tall grass and hydrangea plants surrounded by river rocks. Marat and his team did a fantastic job making it a great place for my family to live and play. They were communicative and adapted to our requests. They accepted calls with questions into the evening, and always got back to me promptly. Even in the middle of the job, we asked for a section of the fence to be a lowered, and they uninstalled and reinstalled without any extra cost. They are knowledgeable about landscaping, sprinkler systems and more. All the advice they gave was practical and appreciated. They were prompt, clean, and on time. I cannot tell you how happy my entire family is with their work. I will be using them for future projects, and recommend you do as well.

Thank you for such a great review, will be more than welcome to assist you in the future

Dmitriy in Toronto
Dmitriy in Toronto

Entry door replacement

Overall experience is great, the best quality for the value, fast and generous installers, smooth negotiations with salesman. All the works were executed in previously negotiated time frame. Great! Will recommend Windor.

Thank you for your review and we would be happy to assist you in future

stacey
stacey

Windor and door

I had a big window and an outside door replaced. Windor supplied great products and did a great job. The only reason I didn’t give full ten out of ten was because the clean up could’ve been better, but the actual products and install were good. I would recommend them!

Thank you Stacey for the honest review, we will make sure that incomplete cleaning won't happen again.

Copping26 in Scarborough
Copping26 in Scarborough

Excellent quality and price

We just replaced 11 windows in our house, we had multiple offers but we chose Windor according to their excellent homestars reviews and price. We would be happy to refer Windor to our friends and family.

Thank you for the great review, looking forward meeting you in the future

Happy customer  in Etobicoke
Happy customer in Etobicoke

Customized front door

Very professional company. Excellent qualify of work completed on my Customized Front Door. Great quality, fair value, very responsive, polite and punctual, Sales Rep, installer. I would highly recommend Windor windows and doors.

Thank you again, customer care is our #1 priority. Looking forward assisting you in the future.

Private User reviews Georgina, ON

Interior doors replacement

From very beginning Marat and his team was extremely professional and trustworthy, we have replaced all 21 interior doors with Windor and we are more than happy and satisfied. Everything went smooth and headache free. Thank you again to Marat and his team, we will definitely recommend WINDOR to relatives and friends.

Thank you for taking time to write this amazing review, we would be more than happy to assist you with your future projects

Greg F.
Greg F.

Front Door, Upstairs balcony door and basement windows

Installation of the doors went very smooth. There was a manufacturing issue with the rounded casing for the balcony door, but the crew reported the error and was sent back to be corrected with no duress on us. The crew is very clean as the picked up after themselves and vacuumed any dust created. During installation of the basement windows, the crew laid out drop cloths so they would not track dirt into and out of the house.
I am very satisfied with quality of the product, the workmanship of the installation and the service I have received.
One word of experience; pay attention to the colours selected when ordering. I made a mistake on the colour for the balcony door so be sure when ordering.

Thank you for the excellent review, it is always a pleasure to work with 10 stars customer. Thank you for the business.

More about Windor windows and doors

WINDOR is a revolution on the windows and doors market.

We are Toronto and GTA based caompany.

We offer: *Entry doors *Windows *Interior doors *Patio doors and much more

We cater our service to fit any budget.

Here's why you should choose us:

-Convenient for YOU appointments.

-Short manufacturing time, up to 4 weeks (conditions apply).

-Certified in-house installation (included with every purchase).

- FREE extended warranty and service for 2 years

-Highly motivated referral program.

-Top notch customer service.

The product and installation quality combined will give you lower gas and electricity bills, modern and clean inside and outside look and long lasting happiness from getting what you exactly is looking for.

Follow us on Instagram to see our recent projects https://instagram.com/windorwindows?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1r72xifkzi2mq