Windor windows and doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON M8V 1A1

Reviews for Windor windows and doors

George
George

Exterior door with sidelights

Dimitry and his team were great. They kept me informed of (weather-related) changes in installation dates, were flexible in rescheduling the installation, cleaned up afterwards (ladies you do have to expect some dust!). Even the caulking color changed to match the changing colors around the door frame. I would definitely recommend Dimitry and his team at Windor to anyone looking for an exterior door installation.

Thank you George for your 10-star review
We're pleased to hear you had an exceptional experience all around. Your feedback is greatly appreciated by our team.
Looking forward to work with you again in your further projects.
King regards,
Windor windows and Doors inc.

Joe
Joe

Recaulking of windows

Professional friendly and honest service provider. Quality of work was excellent. All work was explained prior to estimate and then again after. Estimate and work provided in a timely manner and work area left clean.

Thanks Joe for your 10 stars review. looking forward to assist you with your further projects.
king regards
windor windows and doors

Lily
Lily

Sliding Patio Door

Overall experience with Windor were great. All the questions I had were answered. Marat gave us a great presentation. After 2 weeks Dmitry and his crew came to install the door. They were knowledgeable, fast and clean. They used dropsheets and vacuumed all the dust after installation. My new door looks great. I will definitely use the services of "Windor" again. Thank you.

Thanks Lily for your great review. We're looking forward to assist you with your further projects.
Thanks for the delicious pizza:)
Regards,
Windor windows and doors inc

Ina
Ina
1 review Newmarket, ON

Window and caulking replacement

I had a good experience with Windor! Their workers were clean, respectful and timely. Had wonderful follow up call after the job was done. It was an easy and pain free process. I would highly recommend WINDOR.

Thank you Ina for your great review. We're looking forward to work with you again.
Your Windor windows and doors

Ivan
Ivan

Windows replacement

Came time to replace windows in my house and I wanted to deal with professionals. After choosing the company I was told to expect installation in 4 weeks. I got a call for the installation date about 2 weeks earlier than expected. Dmitry and Marat came out to install my windows. They did an excellent job and were very hard workers. They were neat and clean putting down drop sheets. I definitely recommend Windor.

Hi, Ivan!
Thanks for your 10-star review
Looking forward to work with you again in your further projects.
Best regards,
Windor windows and Doors inc.

Serge
Serge

New Front door and windows

Great job guys from “windor” did in our house! We spoke to several windows/doors replacement companies and got estimates, but we are so happy we went with Marat and Dmitry. Not only the price was attractive, but they are installers who come to take measurements right away and discuss all details. That's a huge difference between a salesman who comes to make a sale and not always knows how windows work or what kind of lock can be installed on the door. They are installers who know and understand every detail about windows and doors styles and options, can show you exactly how it will be installed and what kind of finish they going to use. After they showed us pictures of their nearest installations we were sold! On the day of installation everything was so organized and neat, Marat and Dmitry didn’t leave any mess, everything went smoothly. Our new front door looks amazing! And with the windows changed our house is so beautiful. We definitely will call “windor” again for rest of the windows replacement in our house. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you Serge for your warm words, will be looking forward working with you in the future

Carol
Carol

Front bay window and back windows

The guys at Windor were great from the beginning, they answered all my questions and kept communication constant, they gave me a quote very quickly andbefoee I knew it, they were already installing the windows ( they are fast!). They also had a lot of patience while helping me choose the correct windows that better suited my home (I finally have proper insulation which will hopefully reduce the heating bill next winter). They were very detailed oriented and cleaned after themselves . The price and the product quality are both great so I would definitely recommend them.

Hi, Carol! Thank you for entrusting us with your windows replacement project. We're pleased to hear of your satisfaction all around, and hope have the opportunity to work with you again on any future window and/or door projects.

Kind regards,

Windor windows and doors inc.

Home
Home
1 review Newmarket, ON

Windows leaking

We are happy that we chose Windor! They were professional from the very beginning. Marat showed up same day for the initial consultation. Our old windows were leaking. He explained us why it happened and what are they going to do to eliminate it. He told us that the production time is going to be 4 weeks but in fact we got our windows installed in less than 3 weeks. Installation crew was amazing. They cleaned up and vacuumed the whole working area after the installation. There is no leaking right now and it’s so warm and quiet in the rooms. I will definitely call them again to replace our windows on the main floor.

Hi there,
Thank you for your feedback. We're grateful to have been your company of choice, and to have had the opportunity to work alongside you on your replacement window project. We appreciate your feedback immensely.
Best regards,
Windor Windows and Doors Inc.

Sergey B.
Sergey B.

Front and back door

My picture worth thousand words! Awsome quality. Award winning English style with excellent work. Works fantastic. Proud of working with Windor.

It's is always a pleasure, thank you for your hospitality and most delicious pizza.

Vera.k.parilova
Vera.k.parilova
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Front door installation

The Windor team is a team of professionals! They are very nice and easy to communicate to, their work was done fast and clean!
The team did a very good presentation, took time to explain me all the details, and helped to make a decision with the door design.
I would definitely recommend Windor to my friends!

Thanks for your great review. Enjoy your door

More about Windor windows and doors

WINDOR is a revolution on the windows and doors market.

We are Toronto and GTA based caompany.

We offer: *Entry doors *Windows *Interior doors *Patio doors and much more

We cater our service to fit any budget.

Here's why you should choose us:

-Convenient for YOU appointments.

-Short manufacturing time, up to 4 weeks (conditions apply).

-Certified in-house installation (included with every purchase).

- FREE extended warranty and service for 2 years

-Highly motivated referral program.

-Top notch customer service.

The product and installation quality combined will give you lower gas and electricity bills, modern and clean inside and outside look and long lasting happiness from getting what you exactly is looking for.

Follow us on Instagram to see our recent projects https://instagram.com/windorwindows?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1r72xifkzi2mq