Stanfordhvac

Reviews for Stanfordhvac

shaheer
shaheer

HVAC

These are the most honest and responsive people I know. I run a large commercial building and constantly have HVAC needs. They price their work fairly and work with the highest degree of quality.

Thanks Shaheer

Pearson
Pearson
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Furnace and AC

Very happy with the work they did for me. The technician arrived promptly and was able to diagnose and repair the problem quickly. The work was completed very professionally and for a fair price. He stands by his work and his follow-up service is excellent. I'll definitely be recommending him in the future.

patrick.duquette
patrick.duquette
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

AC Repair

We got a new AC installed by Aire One from Whitby and it never worked from day one. The coil kept freezing into an ice block. They sent 9 repair guys over a one year period and started to blame me for the problem and being very rude towards the end. I contacted Stanfordhvac and right away found the problem, fixed it the next day and everything is working great.

JohnM
JohnM
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Hvac

Returned my call quickly and was at my house to service the a/c unit by the next day. Replaced the unit with a Coleman at a reasonable price. Very efficient.

Thank you John call us anytime !

patricksmorrissey
patricksmorrissey
0 reviews Whitby, ON

AC/Thermostat Repair/furnace install

I'll always call Stanfordhvac when I have furnace or ac troubles. great service always on call, excellent prices. I can't recommend them highly enough

Kiki A.
Kiki A.

Heating and Air Conditioner

We had heating and air-conditioner installed. Their pricing is very reasonable. We are very satisfied with their professional and courteous service.
As a real estate broker, I will definitely recommend them to my clients and friends. Keep up the good work.

It was a pleasure working for you

dhanmisir
dhanmisir
0 reviews Durham, ON

Furnace and Ac installation.

The technician was the owner which I appreciate he made on the spot decision and was easy to get along. He did a furnace installation and because of the Professional service and competitive price and had no second guess in call him back to put in an AC unit this spring. Thank you Stanford.

Atheeque
Atheeque
1 review Pickering, ON

Walk in cooler refrigration unit replacement

I would like to thank them for there help while getting this work done in timely and clean manner. They were throw with all the details, explained me each thing very honestly. I would recommend them to anyone without a second thought.

derrick
derrick
1 review Whitby, ON

New furnace

Very knowledgeable and friendly. Didn’t try to up sell or sell me something I didn’t need. Highly recommend.

Thank you for choosing Stanfordhvac and for your great feedback.

Bill in Ottawa
Bill in Ottawa

Furnace Replace

Technician did good, professional and reliable work. I have used them a few times now for furnace repairs.I needed a furnace replacement at my mother's house so I called Stanfordhvac The pricing is always fair. They respond quickly and are polite and professional. They really take time to answer your questions to help you understand your situation and give you your options. They make sure you are happy and comfortable with the work they are doing.
This company was recommended to me by a friend will continue using their service in the future.Highly recommend.
Bill