Connexial Solutions

Connexial Solutions

Review for Connexial Solutions

dev in Etobicoke
dev in Etobicoke

Highly satisfied with work, knowledge and workmanship

Hello

I was looking for someone who can do TV wall mount and clean up cables around it. And decided to give chance to connexial. I am highly satisfied with their work and their extra work to fix my wifi and network issue in my house. I am extremely satisfied with their solution and workmanship ship. Owner of this company Dharmik, is truly talented and possess deep knowledge of this business

Highly recommended

More about Connexial Solutions

I have been working on my for network(CAT 6, CAT 5E) Audio/ Video cable, Coax TV cable etc for more than 5 years as freelancer and also worked 3 years for Rogers and currently I am working for TD to fix their audio/ video needs. I am expert in all ...
Looking for Home Automation pros in Brampton?