Locksmith Care

Reviews for Locksmith Care

Camron
Camron
1 review London, ON

I was locked out of my house on a Friday night

I was locked out of my house on a Friday night and feeling despondent and frustrated. Daniel arrived even earlier than he said he would and had me back in my house in minutes. Daniel saved the day! I would use Locksmith Care again in a heartbeat and recommend him to anyone. He was also super nice and professional. The best.

Private User reviews London, ON

Daniel of Locksmith Care is incredible!

Daniel of Locksmith Care is incredible! He came to my new home to give an estimate of what I wanted to do. We did a majority of the work the first visit but I decided to order a custom lock with a keypad which Daniel ordered for me and then returned to install.

He's not only pleasant he's also very professional, reliable and super knowledgeable about locks and various options.

I would HIGHLY recommend Locksmith Care.

Kaylee in London
Kaylee in London
1 review London, ON

Very professional service.

Very professional service. My locksmith arrived on time and was even able to troubleshoot a rusted release by installing a new doorknob. Speedy and friendly service, would use again! :)

Looking for Locks & Locksmiths pros in London?