Cargo Movers Inc

Calgary AB T2P 5G3

Reviews for Cargo Movers Inc

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Moving services

Wow what a moving experience. I have moved many times in my life and never once dealt with such a pleasant professional moving company. They crew showed up on time the salesman said they would wrap all my goods with the blanket and plastic bags or other suppliers, they packed every single thing very professional they were pleasant and had great attitudes, there was a problem with my possession date last minute and when talking to them they understood and accommodated all my needs. Great experience, great work.

Thank you so much Cargo Movers for amazing job, You guys are the best!!!
I will definitely use you guys again

Moving services

I used Cargo Movers for my office moves. They were professional, affordable, responsive, and friendly. They have been wonderful, and I would not consider using another company again. Highly recommend.

More about Cargo Movers Inc

Cargo Movers has a humble beginning, as a small local business. Now we are one of the leading moving companies in Calgary and growing. We believe in providing a professional service by paying attention to details and giving great customer service. We will safely and securely move any Commercial and ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Calgary?