Built By Experts

Reviews for Built By Experts

marikasmua
marikasmua

Basement

I highly recommend Built By Experts to anyone seeking professional and reliable service. I am completely satisfied with the remodeling of my basement. Throughout the process I had not one but two project managers and workers that were available and hands on whenever needed. The two men that completed my renovation were knowledgeable in their craft, they paid special attention to detail and were very respectful to my home. I know it was a team effort and I thank you all for my beautiful basement.

Marika

Marcey L.
Marcey L.

Basement and Bathroom reno

I wanted to inform you that the gentlemen that performed the work on my basement and bathroom were awesome! The first day they arrived they introduced themselves and let me know what would be going on. They arrived early each day and got right to work. I was very satisfied with the way they cleaned up everyday.

They came in smiling and left smiling and I know working in my basement was not a fun job. They were more than kind and courteous. I actually enjoyed seeing them arrive in the mornings. The basement looks fabulous, I am very pleased with the care the team took in doing this job and the results I now have.

I will recommend your company to others and I have to say it is because of the professionalism the gentlemen had throughout the process. You sent me a good and caring crew. If everyone that works for you is this polite and hard working, your company will thrive.

I am very pleased with the basement and bathroom, It is beautiful. My basement was a scary place and now it is useable space.

paultech1
paultech1

kitchen Renovation

We were extremely pleased with their design, meticulous construction and delivery of our renovated kitchen, on budget and on schedule. Simon the owner, was attentive and extremely helpful in obtaining competitive prices from tile, fixtures, countertop and other suppliers. In addition to being experienced, responsible and friendly professionals, the crew offered suggestions from time to time. We absolutely love our kitchen, We would highly recommend Built by Experts to anyone doing any kind of renovation, thanks team for an amazing experience.

terry.interpol in North York
terry.interpol in North York

Full house reno

On behalf of Brenda and my family, I'm writing at this time to express our sincere thanks and appreciation for the outstanding work you and your team did on our house. We couldn't be happier. The final result is nothing short of world class and has exceeded our expectations.

Your crew is first rate. The care and attention to detail was impressive to say the very least. We felt nothing but comfort and confidence having them all in our home. Punctual, caring and beyond considerate. I also noticed how much respect they have for each other and for the company. There is a lot of pride there and I can see why you have such a loyal and dedicated bunch. I also personally appreciated the interaction I had on a daily basis as we lived in the house throughout. So much time was taken to show me what was going on and explaining every detail. I learned a lot.
Thank you for all your help, your professionalism, & obvious skills. We couldn't imagine working with anyone else. The full house renovation will be very much enjoyed by our whole family.

Sincerely,

Terry & Brenda

More about Built By Experts

Basement Kitchen Bathroom
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?