Turf's Up! Canada

Reviews for Turf's Up! Canada

Minchella27
Minchella27

Putting Green

My wife and I were extremely pleased with the professionalism and on time delivery. Alex and the team did a great job and we look forward to enjoying our backyard even more for years to come!

We appreciated the feedback - thank you for the kind words. Enjoy your backyard! Cheers!!

zoeyosborne
zoeyosborne

Backyard Artificial Turf with Putting Green

We installed an artificial turf in our backyard with a putting green. Our motivation to do so was after we got our pandemic puppy and she destroyed our yard with her urine and digging. We've now had it for a couple of weeks and really enjoying it. Timing to start was delayed by a couple of weeks, due to the weather and issues with product being imported in because of the pandemic, so understandable. Alex and his team were very professional and hardworking. Would highly recommend.

Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated. Yes, sometimes Mother Nature gets in the way and unfortunately Covid has wreaked havoc on so many levels.... BUT, we got it done and happy to hear you're enjoying the putting green! Cheers!!

ryan in Hamilton
ryan in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Job well done

I would highly recommend Turfs Up. Delivered as expected and finished product looks great! The company was great to deal with, honest, and reliable. To those thinking about getting turf for their property, again, I would highly recommend this company.

Hey Ryan, so glad to hear you're happy with everything! Thank you for the kind words, much appreciated.

christineclowonline
christineclowonline

Artificial Grass/turf Installation

From start to finish the job was well done. Alex and team were professional and courteous and did a fantastic job. With active kids and two dogs I can not express how much better my backyard is now that I am no longer fighting to maintain grass.

Thank you for the kind words, Christine! We are so happy you're pleased - no more muddy paws! Enjoy your yard for years to come and thanks again for trusting Turf's Up to help make your grass green again! :)

Steve
Steve

Backyard Turf

Fantastic investment! Turf’s up delivered on time, budget and they were incredibly pleasant to work with and kept the project very clean. Alex was great to work with, easy to talk to and explained the process nicely. The turf was installed as promised, they kept the job site very clean and took care of every detail. I would highly recommend Turf’s up. Thank you for a great experience, we are so happy with our Turf.

Hi Steve!

Working with you guys was wonderful. From the day you put the deposit down we knew we were going to deliver for you!

Cindy in Toronto
Cindy in Toronto

Exceptional contractors and So happy with my maintenance free yard!

Alex was an absolute GEM to work with & having a maintenance free lawn an absolute dream come true!

After building our home and having many terrible experiences with trades not completing their work or doing sub-par work, we are thrilled to say that Alex is nothing like any of them! Alex was super professional and very responsive and worked out a deal with us and our 2 neighbours to make sure we all had super awesome maintenance-free backyards just before winter 2020 hit. He was even able to work around a tight timeline between other trades!

I was even more pleasantly surprised that Alex followed up with us after the first winter to see how we were liking our lawns and when I expressed that I was hopeful the grass would fluff up for summer he immediately set the wheels in motion to come back to make sure it was as perfect as our expectations.

His team of workers are very respectful, nice, hard-working men who were very pleasant during the entire process of prep and install.

I can't say enough good things about Alex and his team and his product! If you want a yard that looks gorgeous YEAR ROUND, requires little to no maintenance and is SUPER CLEAN & DRY all the time (even in winter and fall!), then look no further than Turf's Up!!

Cindy, we are humbled by your response. We aim to please and are thrilled that you're happy with Turf's Up! Thank you again for hiring us and enjoy your backyard oasis!

Paulo in Brantford
Paulo in Brantford

backyard turf

I highly recommend Turfs Up. Quality service, communication and product.Alex and the boys, turned our backyard into and enjoyable area for us to enjoy, kids love it. Was very fair, honest and quick to provide us service when needed

Thanks Paulo! Was a pleasure working with you, enjoy the putting green and turf lawn!

dspirillo in Toronto
dspirillo in Toronto

Golf putting green

The turf for our putting green came out better then I expected! They designed it fully from scratch, paid so much attention to detail and the quality and workmanship was top notch! It looks so professional and to think it’s in my own backyard! Everyone that comes over and sees it are blown away. I'm so glad we made use of the space the way we did. We love it!!!

We aim to please! :) So glad you're happy with results....thank you for using Turf's Up! to help make your backyard dreams come true!!

Sarah in Pickering
Sarah in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Fantastic Company

Alex and the guys at Turf’s Up were excellent. They were efficient, super respectful and tidy, and really pleasant to work with. The turf we ordered was exactly what we were expecting and the installation is impeccable.

Thank you for the kind words Sarah. So glad you're pleased! :)

Rhonda in Toronto
Rhonda in Toronto
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Backyard Turf and Putting Green

Wow, we just had our backyard completed today with turf and an amazing kidney shaped putting green and I couldn't wait to write a review on our incredible experience with Alex and his team. They were extremely professional, informative, patient and extremely hard working.
We would highly recommend Turfs Up! to anyone... well done guys!!
Rhonda & Steve

Wonderful Working with you guys, enjoy the no maintenance yard!... And the putting green of course :)

More about Turf's Up! Canada

Turf's Up!Canada is your care free artificial grass solution. We supply and install all over the GTA and surrounding neighborhoods. From putting greens and sports turf to residential lawns and commercial plazas. Call us today at 647-627-TURF