Shelf Genie Sunshine Coast

Christa
Christa
2 reviews Gibsons, BC

Kitchen renovation

At the consult Andy gave us very sensible and honest ideas and feedback about what would be beneficial or not in our kitchen. Installation was quick, efficient and clean. Interestingly, although the corner units appear much smaller than the old lazy susans and I was a bit concerned that I might run out of room, but, not only do I now have empty shelves, but I can find things much more easily! The pull outs hold more as well, and work really smoothly. I am not worrying about them buckling under the load, as I was before, nor do I have the aggravation of the drawer fronts coming off in my hands!

Looking for Cabinetry & Millwork pros in Roberts Creek?