403handyman

vcrawford446
vcrawford446
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Flood

Upstairs unit flooded my unit. These guys came in always arranging a time with me. They did everything that needed to be done and did a beautiful job. No detail was left out, they did everything perfectly.

Private User reviews Airdrie, AB

Kitchen faucet change

We needed the kitchen faucet to be replaced. Excellent service provided by 403handyman. Very professional service. Reasonable price.

Thank you so much we appreciate the feedback. We look forward to working with you again.

Nelda in Toronto
Nelda in Toronto

odds and sods around the house

I've hired 403handyman a number of times for household projects. They are always prompt, professional, do a great job and book my work in right away.

Hire them!

Thank you Nelda. We are happy we could help with the repairs in your home. Having positive feedback really helps us and our team to continue to strive to do great work. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Romario
Romario

Back Yard Renovation

Truly great professional workmanship. They made a walkway for me at the side and rear of my house which was outstanding and repaired the fence in the backyard better than new. It was so seemly that I can't even tell where had problems.

Thank you Romario. We enjoyed working on your project.

Char
Char

Kitchen Renovation

Needed to replace kitchen tap.
Professional, honest about scope of work and next steps.
Shows up at identified time, open lines to communicate.
Would definitely use again/ Recommend.

Thank you Char. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Darrel
Darrel
1 review Airdrie, AB

Basement Tiling

I had 403 Handyman come out and tile my basement floor. From the time I called to the finished product I was blown away by their professionalism, quality work, affordability and just outright very friendly nature. They made the process effortless and their customer service was exceptional. I called for several quotes from other companies and their pricing was on point. I would highly recommend calling 403 Handyman for any project!! I will definitely be calling them back if I have any projects I need done. Thanks guys!! Great job

Thank you Darrel. It was our pleasure working on your projects. We look forward to serving you in the future.

williamslaw6
williamslaw6

Backyard and basement

I was having some problems with my basement being cold, I called Kevin and he came and told care of it, also my backyard needed a lot of work and he came back and made a walk way so I can get out and not wall in mud. I will always call these guys for help, because they are reliable and dependable. No complaints I am a very happy customer. Thank you Kevin for your hard work.

Thank you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

More about 403handyman

403handyman is an affiliate of Handyman Group. We are a home repair handyman service that completes small projects and jobs around your home and business. We are the “honey-do” list problem solvers. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured.

Below is a list of some of the jobs we do:

✅ TV mounting and picture hanging
✅ Furniture assembly
✅ Removal and replacement of ceiling fans and light figures
✅ Caulking, grouting and small tile jobs
✅ Installing blinds and curtain rods
✅ Door repairs, door locks and weather stripping
✅ Kitchen and bathroom repairs
✅ Small carpentry jobs
✅ Closet door repairs and installation
✅ Tub and shower caulking
✅ Minor baseboard installation and repair
✅ Painting, patching and drywall repairs
✅ Replacing bathroom fans and smoke alarm
✅ Installation of Smart home systems