Maple Renovations Ltd

Reviews for Maple Renovations Ltd

Brad
Brad

Basement development

Awesome work done by Alan and his team
Very happy with everything , the project was on time and quote

Thank you for the review Brad.
It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to the next project should the need arise in the future.

Evans
Evans

Installation of Drywall in furnace room, window trims and liners and other carpentary works

Project was for legal secondary suite development.
Alan was very professional from the quote stage to completing the project. Project was finished on time and quality was excellent. In fact, City inspector commented on the high quality of the work and promptly approved the work.

It was a pleasure working with you and it's also nice that the quality of the work I do is noticed by City as well as yourself.
I look forward to working with you again should the need arise.

Les
Les

Various renovations to the family room

Needed various repairs and changes to our family room including replacing doors, removing old wood paneling, replacement of the T-Bar ceiling, removing mirrored tile and replacing drywall as necessary. Alan was a pleasure to deal with. He is very professional in his work and is very conscientious. Work areas were kept very tidy while the work progressed. Alan kept me well informed of progress and any issues he encountered. He also made some suggestions for improvements that I hadn't considered in my planning. The project was completed on the timeline that I was given.

I would highly recommend this company for any projects you may have.

Mila C.
Mila C.

Flooring project

The work was done in a professional and timely manner, much faster than expected. The cost was in agreement with the estimate.

Thank you Mila, it was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to the next project.

Paul L.
Paul L.

Exterior home renovation

Alan of Maple Renovations Ltd. rebuilt the pergola, balcony and flower boxes at the front of our house in addition to installing a door on the house, door and windows on the garage and repairing the framing around the garage car door.
Alan's work was exemplary. He efficiently provided a free estimate breaking the job down into 3 stages. He met me at retail outlets to help find the products that I wanted. He kept me informed of delivery dates and the anticipated start date. Alan works hard. He wastes no time and is a fast but careful, conscientious worker. Alan effectively handled unexpected developments keeping the project moving forward and on budget. He completed each stage of the work as initially proposed on the estimate. At the conclusion of the work, Alan walked me through the elements of the renovation making sure that I was satisfied, the work was completed as agreed and there were no deficiencies. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Maple Renovations Ltd. has earned me as a client for life. In fact, I have already requested a quote on another major renovation to our sunken patio including tiered gardens, retaining walls and patio stones. Thanks Alan!

Thanks for that review Paul it's greatly appreciated and I look forward to the next project too.

Jesse in Toronto
Jesse in Toronto

Full Condo Reno - Extremely Satisfied

GREAT WORK! In addition to being a very friendly, approachable, and trustworthy contractor, Alan did a superb job of renovating my condo. He gave me a realistic quote without trying to hide costs that ultimately would come up later in the reno. He stuck to this quoted cost despite the need for some additional work to achieve the end goal - as a consultant myself, I appreciated this professionalism. I needed: stem to stern repainting, including ceilings, new baseboards, new doors throughout, and a new back splash in the kitchen and bathrooms.
I was very happy with the workmanship, and with his ability to arrange his team to execute my renovation in the extremely last-minute, short time frame that I required (four other contractors said it wasn't do-able). He had all the right equipment, including devices to prevent floor damage associated with moving major appliances around to accommodate the reno. I have two more large renos in mind, and will be reaching out to Alan again for his services. With so many horror stories out there about home renos, its good to find a contractor that you can trust. Again, just so very happy that my home is exactly what I wanted it to be!

Thanks for review Jesse
I'm glad you are happy with what we did for you and I appreciate the kind words.
I look forward to working with you on the next projects whenever the need arises as it was a pleasure to work with you too.
Many thanks again

Cheryl
Cheryl

Replaced Damaged Baseboards

Alan provided very professional services and was realiable and got the job done quickly and as planned. Everything was coordinated very well and the work was completed seamlessly without the usual headache, run around and price increaes you typically get from contractors. The quality of work was great and was very reasonably priced. We will definitely be contacting Alan for any other jobs we have.

Thank you for the review Cheryl.
It was great working with you and I look forward to the next project.

terry
terry

Kitchen Reno adjusting cupboard height above stove and installing OTR microwave.

Alan did a great job, everything looks like it was original, including finding perfectly matched new doors for the shorter cupboards. Looks and works great, would definitely use them again!

I appreciate the review, I'm glad we were able to get such a good match for the new doors.
I look forward to working with you again in the future on any other projects you might have.

Wendy
Wendy

Custom kitchen cabinet.

Alan did an excellent job building a customized cabinet. He's has a good network of trade specialists to engage for highly customized jobs. The final product is exactly what I envisioned.

I'm glad you liked the final product, it looked great and the colour match was perfect too.
I look forward to working with you on the next project.

Lisa
Lisa

Furniture repair and large mirror installation

Alan is extremely professional and wonderful to work with. He is very responsive and easy to communicate with and follows through on all of his commitments in a timely manner. He came in on budget and was professional enough to provide a credit for work that required less time than expected. His work is meticulous and tidy and I look forward to working with him again.

It was lovely meeting and working for your mom.
I look forward to helping you out on the next project.

More about Maple Renovations Ltd

Maple Renovations is a professional Calgary renovations company that specializes in bathroom renovations, kitchen renovations and basement renovations. Alongside our high-quality renovation services, we also provide custom carpentry solutions as well as general services.

What Makes Maple Renovations Special?

There are a few things that help Maple Renovations stand out as a premium renovations company in Calgary. We are a family owned and operated business and have been ever since the company was established. Our friendly and family run custom service means that you will get a team of home renovation experts that you can trust. Another stand out feature that Maple Renovations has is our worldwide experience. In addition to Canada, members of our team have worked in locations all over the world, including the UK, France and Spain. This international experience is just one of the factors that makes up the vast experience of Maple Renovations and has helped position our company as a leader in the Calgary renovations industry.