Maple Renovations Ltd

Maple Renovations Ltd

Reviews for Maple Renovations Ltd

Steven W.
Steven W.

Fixed damaged door and floor

Alan is amazing. Not only is he a skilled carpenter but he also understands how important it is to keep his clients informed. Always punctual and with excellent support trades to do the work he can’t. I wouldn’t use anyone else.

Thanks for the review Steve it's very much appreciated, I look forward to working with you guys again should you have any projects that come up.

Kanako in Calgary
Kanako in Calgary

Kitchen Renovation, Window Replacement, Front Door Replacement

Alan and his team have done several jobs in my home since 2013. I first met Alan when I needed my kitchen renovation to be completed. The renovations had already been started by someone else when Alan and co. came on the job, so they had to work off plans already in progress to finish. The work was done on time and on schedule and I am extremely happy with the result.
A few years later, they replaced my living room picture windows.
Then, my front door needed replacing as a result of a break-in. Alan was able to source out and install the custom-designed door of my choosing (from a picture I sent him!), as well as some great security hardware to go with it.
He works with very good tradesmen - painters, electricians, etc. - to complete each project.
What I appreciate most about Alan is his dependability, his attention to detail, and the feeling that he truly cares about his work. I will most definitely call on Maple Renovations again in the future!

Thanks Kanako
It's always a pleasure working with you.
I look forward to the next project if and when the need should arise.

Mike
Mike

Painting and interior trim

Work was done well, started and completed at the estimated dates for the quoted price. Very satisfied

Thank you for the review Mike, it was great working with you and Shelley and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Jordan
Jordan
2 reviews Okotoks, AB

Reno rescue

After having another contractor bungle my project, a friend recommended I contact Alan at Maple. Am I ever glad I did! They came in and fixed everything up properly for me. The work was done professionally and in a timely manner. I will use Maple again and would recommend them to anyone wanting their job done right.

Thanks for the review Jordan, I'm glad we were able to help get the project back on track and look forward to the next phase when it's ready.

David L.
David L.

Condo renovation

I hired Alan of Maple Renovations for a condo renovation project. This work included having old carpets removed and to install new carpets. Additionally I needed to have half of our condo walls repainted including our baseboards, and doors / closets. Alan was professional, timely, had all permits and insurance readily available, and was quick to respond to my questions. The work was done on time and in line with the initial budget that was set. I would recommend Maple Renovations as a trusted and reliable general contractor.

I'm glad we could help you out and get this turned around so quickly for you. I appreciate the work and look forward to working with you in the future.

suegriffith28
suegriffith28

metal racks cut, and mirrors installed for a retail store.

We have used Maple Renovations for many projects, this was a smaller job compared to some past build outs. “Quality as Standard” is Maple Renovations mission and the statement is absolutely true. Alan, the owner, is a craftsman in his own right and has always delivered a superb product on time and on budget. I highly recommend Maple Renovations for any construction or renovation project you may need.

It's always a pleasure working with you and Roland.
I look forward to helping you on your next project.
Many Thanks

Ryan
Ryan

Trim

Removing and re-using existing baseboards after flooring installation, and installing new baseboards to replace damaged.

Thank you Ryan for the review, it's greatly appreciated and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Kitchen renovation, new flooring.

Perfection is the best description of the work done. Alan was always on time and was very cognizant of tidying up at the end of each work day.

Thank you Val it was great working with you on this project and I look forward to our next project.

Jenn
Jenn

New front stairs and door repair.

Alan was a pleasure to work with! He was quick to respond and showed up when he said he would. His quote was very reasonable and clearly laid out. He got the job done very quickly and the craftsmanship is very high quality. We are very happy customers and will definitely be hiring Alan again! Highly recommended!

I appreciate the work and look forward to working with you again in the future.
Thanks

Joanna L.
Joanna L.

Renovations of Two Bathrooms and Addition of Linen Closet

Back in the spring of 2017, we hired Maple to renovate two bathrooms - our main bath and ensuite, and carve a linen closet out of our master closet. Their pricing was similar but the highest of the three quotes we received, however their timeline was a bit quicker so that's how we chose them. They were lovely to work with. We had proposed the job as doing both bathrooms at once (so you'd be tiling both bathrooms at the same time, electrical at the same time, etc) to save on costs, and get timeline efficiencies. Looking back, probably wasn't the best thing for us to do - it left us without a bath or shower and we definitely relied on our work and gym facilities to make it through the reno! I believe the renovations lasted about 4 weeks. We have an older home, though solidly built, and the bathrooms were complete gut jobs - as part of the work they had to remove existing wood floors below linoleum, and beef up the supports in the walls to allow for floating vanities. We didn't work with a designer - it was my ideas and Maple made them work, which was great, though I'm sure more of a planning exercise for them than maybe typical. A few months after the renovations were complete, I noted a mold patch in the downstairs closet below the new tub. I called Maple, and they were there within the day to investigate. Turns out, it wasn't a leak (thank goodness) but rather humidity and dirt from our box of dog items that we store in the top of that closet that lead to the growth. Their professionalism and quick response was pretty outstanding, and that's why I give them such a glowing review.

Thank you Joanna, I appreciate you taking the time to do the review.
I'm a firm believer that it's how you react to possible problems that determines how good you are as much as the quality of the work.

More about Maple Renovations Ltd

Maple Renovations is a professional Calgary renovations company that specializes in bathroom renovations, kitchen renovations and basement renovations. Alongside our high-quality renovation services, we also provide custom carpentry solutions as well as general services.

What Makes Maple Renovations Special?

There are a few things that help Maple Renovations stand out as a premium renovations company in Calgary. We are a family owned and operated business and have been ever since the company was established. Our friendly and family run custom service means that you will get a team of home renovation experts that you can trust. Another stand out feature that Maple Renovations has is our worldwide experience. In addition to Canada, members of our team have worked in locations all over the world, including the UK, France and Spain. This international experience is just one of the factors that makes up the vast experience of Maple Renovations and has helped position our company as a leader in the Calgary renovations industry.