I had Facade of a retail store and entrance of my apartment renovated. I had following issues with the project:
1. Wooden door was made from different material than specified
2. Wooden door was made smaller than specified size.
3. Floor was not leveled properly as the water came into store after rain and snow falls.
4. Tuck pointing was not completed as per agreement.
5. Door glasses were not tampered as specified.
6. Retail floor was not laid down properly (Multi-layed joist and sub-flooring)
7. Apartment floor not installed properly, floor tiles cracked within 6 months.
2. Wooden door wasn't made and soon had to follow up and eventually gave up as the work was not done properly. A year later I had to get it fixed.
The door I had requested as part of a design was not delivered and a smaller one was sent instead. In the multi-unit building I had them work on the flooring wasn’t done properly and cracked. I also had initially asked them do tuck-pointing on my building but when I saw the improper job they were doing I asked them to stop. I think the management tried their best in this case, but didn’t have the right crew.