Tiles Connect

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Tiles Connect

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Tile installation

Pete was absolutely amazing! He did a meticulous job and was so pleasant and easy going to work with. He is a master at his craft and completed the job within the specified time frame with no delays or problems. I would definitely recommend Pete for tile installation.

Thank You for choosing Tiles Connect and leaving a great review. It was a pleasure working for You 🙂🙏

Laura in Oakville
Laura in Oakville

Exceptional craftsmanship

Pete was a professional craftsman from beginning to end. Meticulous, creative, punctual, and fastidious. Would highly recommend. I look forward to working with him again.

The job was for a second floor full bathroom- tiles are 2 ft x 4ft with linear drain and niche in the shower.

Pete prepared the room to perfection- leveling the floor and walls so that these large profile tiles could be placed and grouted with precision. He listened to our ideas and asked questions when needed. Very collaborative process.

Thank You very much for this amazing Review. It was great working with You. I'm happy to help in the future. Thank You for choosing Tiles Connect

Kelly
Kelly

Bathroom Tiling

Tiles Connect. Best tiler in the GTA - no questions asked!
Meticulous, punctual, tidy and an artist! 5 stars plus!!!

Thank You Kelly for posting the amazing review. I appreciate You taking the time out to share Your Experience.
TILES CONNECT

Naveeda
Naveeda
1 review Milton, ON

2 Bathroom Renos- Highly Recommend

Pete did an amazing job tiling the main bathroom shower area/floors and my powder room feature wall and floor. He was meticulous with his workmanship and was very detailed. It was a seamless process from start to finish. He worked everyday till the job was done. He was also super nice. I would definitely call him again for any future work. You have no worries when you hire Pete!

Thank You for the awesome review Naveeda. I really appreciate You taking the time out to share Your experience. I work hard to meet expectations like yours and i'm very happy to hear I hit the mark for You 🙏
TILES CONNECT

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Pete did great job and finished the job on time and worked hard every day till he finished

Pete started the job as per the agreed start date and finished the job in 7 days. He has been very meticulous and took pride in his work. I give him 10 out of 10

Thank You ❤ for choosing Tiles Connect 🙏

Emily in Toronto
Emily in Toronto

Great job of kitchen and bathroom

Pete did excellent work for us. We hired him at first to tile the kitchen of the house we just bought. The scope of work expanded to powder room tiling and a backsplash demolition. Pete was able to fit everything in without sacrificing quality. Although he was very busy when I contacted him, he responded quickly and answered my questions. His work was impeccable and he had very good design ideas. Pete is very focused when he works and gets a lot done in a day. The house required more work on the subfloor than initially thought, but Pete and his assistant got the job done within the timeframe we needed. The backsplash removal ended up being less work than originally though, so Pete reduced the price from the quote. I have never had anyone do that before, so I really appreciated it. We hope he is available when we are ready to install the new kitchen backsplash when we continue with our kitchen renovations. We would be happy to hire him again.

Thank You for choosing Tiles Connect. Will be happy to help You with Your Backsplash in the future.

Margo in Toronto
Margo in Toronto

New kitchen flooring

It was not an easy task because our kitchen floor was old and uneven. Pete took the challenge and he worked his "magic" with mortar. He made a beautiful tile floor for us that seamlessly connects to hardwood floor in living room. Work was done on time as scheduled and with great attention to detail. We are super happy with the results and highly recommend Pete as a skillful professional.

Thank You Guys for choosing Tiles Connect and leaving the great review. It Was great working with You. Happy New Year Guys !

John
John

Pete Does Great Work

We needed to have our shower stall floor retiled. Pete was an amazing find, so happy with his work. He arrived on time for the estimate, made good recommendations on work, grout colour and finish. Quote was in acceptable range of three quotes received. Job actually took a few visits, for scratch coat, then laying tiles, then grout and finally silicon. At each step, Pete arrived when expected, and did the job and some little extras along the way. He really works hard!!
He kept us completely informed of what we could expect. And, as an added touch, he connected us with someone who will come in to replace the baseboards.
I would definitely recommend him and would use him again as needed.

Thank You John for choosing Tiles Connect and for leaving a great review 🙏 . It's been a pleasure to work with You

Mel in Brampton
Mel in Brampton

Kitchen Tiling and Back Splash

I must apologize I have been late in providing this feedback. Pete was wonderful. He came to the house and quickly assessed our needs. Pete took the time to review the plans with us and provided a favourable price. His work is excellent and my parents are really happy with their kitchen. Thank you Pete.

Mel

I appreciate Your Feedback Guys. Thank You for choosing Tiles Connect.

Bathroom with shower stall and kitchen backsplash

If you have an opportunity to work with Pete, don’t hesitate! He has both the art and science of tiling down perfectly. He did a chevron pattern in the shower stall with a unique pattern on the floor, something that other tilers I spoke with were not able to do. He put a lot of time into the project, consulted me throughout and did not change the price from the original quote, which was very reasonable for the work.
Pete also did the kitchen backsplash which involved a lot of small cuts. The final work is perfection.
Pete is extremely professional. He shows up when he says he will, brings all the supplies, cleans up after he’s done for the day, and at times he left the space cleaner than he found it.
Pete is very friendly and respectful. He never talked down to me as a woman or someone not in the industry, which is very important to me. I can’t say enough good things about him, thanks for making my space beautiful Pete!

More about Tiles Connect