Tiles Connect

Reviews for Tiles Connect

James from Toronto
James from Toronto

Kitchen, Fireplace and Vestibule tiling

Im a general Contractor and Pete is my go to guy. I won't use anyone else for tiling. He makes everything level and his cuts are always perfect. The thing I like the most about Pete is that he cares and takes the time to make it look perfect. He is my most trusted trade I work with.

Thank You very much James for amazing feedback and i look forward to work with You in the future.
Thank You for choosing Tiles Connect.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Bathroom shower & floor. Kitchen backsplash

Amazing work! Pete is very professional and accommodating. We are thrilled with his workmanship. He is fair with pricing and informs us along the way. He comes when he says he will and does not leave a mess when he's done. We have recommended him to others and they are equally satisfied.
Thanks Pete!

You welcome Guys ! Thank You for choosing Tiles Connect πŸ™πŸ™‚

Patricia in Trenton
Patricia in Trenton
1 review Burlington, ON

Bathroom shower and floor tiling

I cannot express in words how thrilled we are with Pete and his amazing work but here it goes. The care and respect Pete took in making sure everything stayed clean while he worked his magic in tiling our bathroom was one of the major things that stood out. The tile work and professionalism is above and beyond. The miter cut edging he did with our shower niche was amazing. The shower tile was laid out prior to installing to ensure the best look prior to installation and that shows such care and precision. We would recommend Pete to everyone and anyone that needed tile installation. We would love to have him come back for many more projects. Top quality service and skill. Thank you Pete

Thank You Guys so much for leaving such a great review πŸ™ . It feels amazing to know how happy and satisfied You are with my service πŸ™‚
and

Aditya in Toronto
Aditya in Toronto

Bathroom tile/ Fireplace

Pete did an amazing job with my Bathroom and Laundry flooring plus fireplace. He is very hard working, very knowledgeable and kept me updated on issues and progress.
Highly recommended, will have him work on my future projects.

Thank You for choosing Tiles Connect. I'm glad You guys are satisfied πŸ™‚

Marc
Marc

Backsplash Repair

Pete took on a very difficult repair job. One that many Contractors didn't want to touch. Pete was dependable, fair, and provided a high quality of work. Will be contacting him again for our next project

Tiles Connect.

jennifer in Toronto
jennifer in Toronto

New Front Entryway Tiles

Our entryway was made of old wood and we needed a tile solution. Pete was able to quickly assess what was needed and offered multiple solutions. We had black and white in mind and he came up with a beautiful layout using hexagonal black and white tiles. He was able to communicate quickly and effectively. We are very happy with our new entryway!

Thank You for finding a time and dropping the review.
I'm really happy to hear that You Guys are satisfied with the final outcome.

Tiles Connect

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

100% Recommend Services

Beyond great pbeautiful quality of work, great attention to detail, very clean and organized, truly works from the heart and guarantees 100% satisfaction. I absolutely recommend this company to everyone.

Thank You for choosing Tiles Connect πŸ™

vdj
vdj

Laundry room backsplash

Pete gave me a quote over the phone for our laundry room backsplash and scheduled our job within a week. He arrived on time as planned and after a few questions about our preferences in laying the tile he protected the area and went straight to work. He made creative allowances for crooked walls, a bulkhead and the counter, cutting tiles to measure exactly and made the wall look fabulous - a real perfectionist ! We asked Pete to repair the grout in our ensuite bathroom floor tile and he happily took care of it for us, again doing an excellent job. Pete was tidy and cleaned up each day and we couldn't be happier with his excellent work and would not hesitate to recommend him!

Thank You very much for taking Your time and leaving such a wonderful review. It makes me happy that i was able to satisfy another customer. Thank You for choosing Tiles Connect πŸ™πŸ™‚

Tori VDJ
Tori VDJ
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Two Bathroom Reno’s

Pete did a fantastic and very thorough job renovating both our Master Ensuite and Main bathrooms. He was extremely efficient getting the jobs done, but equally meticulous about the quality and details of his work. The end resulting tiles looked great, and he successfully executed what we had envisioned. When the jobs were complete he checked with us to ensure we were satisfied and happy with the quality of his work. I would definitely recommend Tiles Connect to anyone looking for trusted and professional tile installation.

Thank You for choosing Tiles Connect and leaving such a wonderful review. Customer experience and satisfaction is my priority. Again thank You for taking Your time in sharing the feedback.

jaybell94
jaybell94

Entryway tile replacement

We contacted Pete for our tile work and couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Not only was he friendly and professional, he was very knowledgeable when it came to answering any question we had throughout the reno. The job wound up being more work than had originally been planned but thanks to Pete, we were always aware of what was going on and there were no hidden costs that were ever sprung on us. The job was done quickly, the area was ways clean at the end of the day and the caliber of the work is amazing. All in all, If your looking for a quality job from beginning to end, look no further.

Thank You for choosing Tiles Connect. I enjoyed working with You Guys and im also happy with the way your floor turned out πŸ™‚. It looks nice and fresh !!

More about Tiles Connect