Align Heating

R. J.
R. J.
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace Service

Kerian (Align Heating) always provides excellent service. He is prompt, courteous, and highly skilled. We recommend him without reservation.

Thank you Rick it is always a pleasure working with you. Thanks again for such a great review.

Allan k.
Allan k.

Fireplace service

Kerian was very professional and gave great customer service. I was very impress and will not hesitate to use Align Heating in the future.

thank you Alan for a great review looking forward to working with you in the future

Lynne E.
Lynne E.

Cleaning gas fireplace. Restarting pilot light

Service worker phoned me to tell me what time he would be there. Very polite and professional. Very happy he got the job done.

Thank you Lynn for a great review, pleasure working with you.

patsb36
patsb36

The Ac line was backed up and dripping

Had an appointment for 8pm the tech was on time, friendly, professional and quick. we will use you again.. Highly recommended.
Thank you for the great experience.

Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review, It was our pleasure providing you with service. please don't hesitate to contact us for future services.

rizabeer73
rizabeer73

Pool heater Repair

Kerian provided us a splendid services. He not only fixed our current pool heater but also saved us lots of money as others suggested to change the pool heater.

Thank you Abeer for such a great review, it was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to continue providing you with great service in the future.

rgust
rgust

Furnace Broke Down

Very pleased with the service Kerian provided! The service was professional and handled in a timely manner. I’d definitely recommend to friends and family!

Thanks for a great review feel free to call or message me if you have any questions or need any service in the future.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Gas Fireplace Restoration and Cleaning

We reached out to Kerian to see if he could refresh our gas fireplace by moving it from the 1990's look to a more modern 2018 looking unit, as well as to inspect and clean the unit in preparation for the season. Kerian was creative in painting and replacing components of the fireplace, giving it a more contemporary look. Kerian was informative and knowledgeable and as a result, we were able to arrive at a solution that was affordable. Kerian was professional, responsive when we reached out to him and dependable, arriving on time as scheduled.

Thank you Lean for a great review and I hope you and Mark are enjoying the beauty of your refurbished fireplace.

jaleel
jaleel

Furnace and Humidifier Service

Kerian was easy to communicate with and we were able to set up an appointment the next day. He diagnosed the issues quickly and resolved them. He was also very helpful and gave us tips on how to maintain our furnace and humidifier better. Highly recommended!

Thank you Jaleel for your business, feel free to contact me for any future services.

Maria P.
Maria P.

Furnace

Align Heating was amazing when our furnace was acting up. The technician that came to our home was on time and he was super knowledgeable. We really felt like we were in good hands.
All in all, we are very satisfied with Align Heating, we will use them in the future and will most definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Thank you Maria and we look forward to serving you again

Michelle
Michelle

Fireplace, Furnace and thermostat

Kerian was amazing. He came out next day, was actually early for the appointment. was having major issues with the furnace and the thermostat. He resolved the Furnace issue and replaced the thermostat. we made another appointment for him to come to look at the Fireplace, which he did. I was very happy with his service. I have had other people come to my home to do work and never this pleasant, and efficient. I would recommend him any day. I have to change my Furnace and I wouldn't call anyone else but Align Heating. Good service is so hard to find, so I am very happy with Kerian and Align Heating.

Thank you Michelle for such a great review we look forward to continued business with you

More about Align Heating

Align Heating is an independently owned business, founded by a certified HVAC and gas installation technician. After working in the industry for many years, our founder started this business to provide personal service to all customers. No issue is too big or too small. We are always ready to discuss the best heating and cooling options for you.

Align Heating is comprised of a dedicated team of professionals whose number one priority is making your home or office as comfortable as possible. We work hard to ensure you have the optimal indoor air quality you deserve. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, because we know emergencies can happen at any time.

Our service area includes Mississauga, Oakville and Vaughan. We provide custom installation, repair, and maintenance services on a wide array of heating and cooling equipment including furnaces, water heaters, fireplaces, and pool heaters. We are registered with the Technical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA). This means, as a certified contractor, our company adheres to the highest level of standards when handling gas and fuel, because your safety is our top priority.

At Align Heating, our goal is to build lifetime relationships with our customers. Our success is built on providing you with service that exceeds your expectations. When you have questions or concerns about your heating and cooling equipment, contact us for a free in-home consultation. We promise to keep working until you are satisfied with the solution.