Free Air Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd.

Milton ON L9T 5G3
Free Air Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd.

Reviews for Free Air Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd.

AndrewB
AndrewB

AC repair

Steve was excellent, came on a Sunday to give the quote and completed the work Monday morning. He was professional and did not pressure to replace the unit. Will definitely call again if needed

Maria in Milton
Maria in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Heating and A/C instalation

Very happy with the service and the work done, prices are fair, the workers are very friendly and professional. They were very fast in resolving my air and heating problem

Karman in Waterloo
Karman in Waterloo
0 reviews Milton, ON

Furnace replacement

Steve answered all my questions and was able to get the job done on short notice. He was efficient and fast had the job done in a few hours, I would recommend again.

Max in Hamilton
Max in Hamilton

Hot Water Tank

my old hot water tank started leaking I called Stephen he responded very fast to my request he replaced it with a new tank and got the job done very quick, I highly recommend him, thanks for a job well done Stephen

Bromley in Milton
Bromley in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Navien Tankless Hot Water Heater

Navien Tankless Hot Water Heater

Free Air Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd removed our old Navien system and installed a brand new Navien system. We contacted Free Air Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd, he reported to our home within 45 minutes of our call. We had no hot water and our hot water system had broke down. Free Air Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd identified the problem and determined that we required a new Navien system. Free Air Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd remained at our home past 11:00pm and installed the brand new Navien Hot Water Heater.
Free Air Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd was professional and completed the installation satisfactory and made sure that the system performed to our satisfaction.

I would definitely recommend Free Air Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd.

Brian in Mississauga
Brian in Mississauga

Natural Gas BBQ Hook-up

Stephen responded very quickly to my request and got the job done within a few hours of my call. He and his helper were a delight to deal with and they took the time to explain how to operate my BBQ safely. It was a very small job but they treated me like a million dollar customer.

jtt in Oakville
jtt in Oakville

Fast and Professional Service with a Smile!

I needed a gas-line put in to my kitchen. Stephen got in touch within 30 minutes of the request, came in person to give me a firm quote, and got the gas line in the day after my stove was delivered.

The line was put in professionally and quickly. The work area was left cleaner than when he arrived. I was most impressed with the fact that he went out of his way to avoid having to punch additional holes in the access-way and did not leave until he was sure I was completely satisfied with the work.

Thanks Stephen! Will be calling you when it comes time to replace my hot water tank!

Jeremy from Toronto
Jeremy from Toronto

Great Service

Called Stephen because I couldn't figure out why there was clicking noise after the furnace turned off. Stephen was able to figure out the problem and cleaned my furnace at the same time. Would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Azhari  in Milton
Azhari in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Furnace installation

Our furnace broken suddenly and we had to change it immediately, with Airfree (Stephen) support we were able to install a new one within 24 hours.
Thanks a lot to airfree

Jake in Toronto
Jake in Toronto

Great service! Highly Recommend!

What a great experience dealing with Free Air Heating & Air Conditioning. After my furnace broke, I called and Stephen arrived within a few hours (during a snow storm!!). His knowledge and customer service skills were very impressive. He was able to repair my furnace within an hour and was willing to answer any questions I had. Will definitely use his services again and highly recommend to everyone!

More about Free Air Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd.

Established in 2008, Free Air Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd. is a fully licensed HVAC sale and service provider whose aim is to provide the highest level of comfort coupled with a drive to deliver a better quality of life for Canadian homeowners across the GTA. Owned and operated by Stephen Free, our team of credentialed professionals are powered by the philosophy of going beyond customer satisfaction.

At Free Air Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd., we take pride in delivering comprehensive solutions to your most complex problems be it heating, cooling, water treatment, air quality, humidification, dehumidification, or back-up power for you home. From maintenance to installations and repairs, rest assured, we bring unparalleled customer service to the table every time. Break downs could happen at any moment, which is why we offer emergency services when you need it most. We supply our customers with a free personalized and in-home consultation which is tailored to meet the needs of your home.

Currently located in Milton, Ontario, we mainly service the Peel and Halton regions including: Brampton, Mississauga, Caledon, Oakville, Burlington, Halton Hills, and Milton. With our many years of experience, we have solutions to every challenge you face.