Home Renovation Vancouver

lowenthalwilliam in Vancouver
lowenthalwilliam in Vancouver
2 reviews , ON

Bathroom Remodelled

I began a home renovation in the beginning of the summer but the company we started out with could not complete the job, for many different reasons. The last piece of the puzzle was our bathroom which was in unspeakable conditions.

Our backsplash was completely torn apart and we had beautiful tiles freshly installed (as well as on the floor). The entire bathroom was re-structured in a way that suited our needs better as we decided to build a very spacious shower and do away with the old bathtub. We also had the bathroom re-painted.

Home renovation Vancouver was a pleasure to work with and I would not hesitate to have them do more work for us. They were courteous, and understanding of our needs. Really glad we were able to book them in such a short period of time.

Benito in Toronto
Benito in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

basement re-done

We've been needing to have our basement refinished for a few months now but haven't gotten around to doing it. Finally, a few weeks ago I forced myself to sit down and read some reviews of prospective companies to find one that would work for us.

It was relatively dry for Home Renovation Vancouver, but after calling, I realized they were offering to do the same service for a significantly lesser price, so we decided to have them come over and take a look to see what they thought. We listened carefully and analyzed their previous work and decided to take a chance on them.

Around ~ 20 days after our set appointment, I personally couldn't be happier with their work. We asked for a few custom modifications which they gladly agreed to have done in the way that we asked, and boy did they deliver. Truly stunning.

Cassandra in Vancouver
Cassandra in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Bathroom reno

My bathroom has been falling apart for the past few couple of years and because I'm a bit of a procrastinator, I would hire contractors every once in a while to (temporarily) clean it up, but it would inevitably fall apart again. Whoever set up the tiles and grout in my house didn't set the foundation straight, and it was a big part of the problem.

I ended up calling this company to come and have a look. Two members of their team came and had a look, and we had a discussion about what I wanted to get done. They were straightforward and pretty much assured me they could do it how I wanted it, so I hired them. It ended up being a great decision because the job turned out almost exactly how I wanted.

They completely redid my shower backsplash area, and surrounded with beautiful tiles. Flooring was redone from scratch, that was pretty expensive and took up the bulk of the cost. Lastly I got a brand new sink as well which I absolutely adore. Essentially I got my dream kitchen, and I cannot recommend these guys enough.

More about Home Renovation Vancouver

Getting your home remodelled the way you want it is a tough task. Obviously, there are many different firms and contractors to choose from. But why not go with the best? Call Home Renovation Vancouver today and find out if we're the right company for your remodelling needs!
Looking for Renovation Advisors pros in Vancouver?