Canary Construction Ltd

Builders
Canary Construction Ltd

Reviews for Canary Construction Ltd

bathroom renovation

This is the second renovation that Claudio did for me. He is a true professional. He helped with the design and then executed it with exceptional care. The tradespeople that he used are the best I've encountered. Additionally, a roof leak was discovered during the process that would have ruined the renovation. He did the repair and then dealt with my building to assure that I wasn't out of pocket. I highly recommend Canary Construction and would use them for any other work that I have at my condo.

Tony M.
Tony M.
1 review Etobicoke, ON

2 bathroom restorations

Had everything replaced (sinks, toilet, shower/tub, floor tiles and electrical). Workers were professional and they completed everything on time. Any flaws that appeared later were quickly repaired without hesitation.

Thank you Tony it was a pleasure working for you.

dave_law
dave_law

Main Floor / Front Porch

We hired Claudio to gut our main floor and enclose our front porch .
His work is spectacular and he delivered the finish product on time
Would definitely hire him again.

Thank Dave looking foward to your next project.

M a.
M a.
2 reviews ,

Whole house Reno

Major renovation of whole house, bathrooms, exterior walls, insulation, wiring, HVAC, structural vaulted ceilings and finishing throughout.

Great overall experience! Claudio is a very honest and straightforward operator.

Thank you .

Alex
Alex

House Renovation

I hired canary construction to renovate an old house that I have purchased, originally I received a quote from canary construction but I thought a couple of handy mens can do the job and save me some money, but after starting the work and with those handy men, I realized that the scope of work is much bigger than anticipated I started having issue and delays with those handy men. which I actually worked with them well before on a smaller projects. after so much headache and delays of work, I had to reach out to Claudio from Canary construction and he was kind enough to step-in in the middle of the project and complete the work. I noticed the professional touch from his team on the first few days of work, they are professionals and hand picked by Claudio who has long experience with construction. The tile man, the hardwood guys, the plumber, electrician , all his team are specialized at what they do and that's what made the difference, They do the job right, once and for all. Claudio as a person is very ethical and easy to deal with. he was open to suggestion and generous in his opinions on several design questions. his price was reasonable for the quality and he finished the work on time. I actually hired him again to build a shed and a nice deck and a carpet for my car.

Thank you Alex wish i could have started to job at the begining. Some times its hard to start on other people's work and do it right. But i think over all it came ok.

m
m

Installion of new skylight

Claudio and his team did a great job. Hes very proffessional and honest . The estimate was exactly the cost. Did a great job and would use heim again for other projects

Thank you mike.

cbricker
cbricker

extensive renovation of a 2 level condo

meticulous attention to detail. very accommodating on changes required. overall an excellent experience. also worked very clean

Thank you Cal, Looking forward to the next project?

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Fencing repair and additions

We had significant damage to our fence and gate from a wind storm. Claudio and his team did an excellent job, on site ahead of schedule, finished ahead and cleaned up beautifully. We will have them back in the spring for more work.

Thank you Kevin and Sue it was my pleasure, looking forward in fixing your interlock and brick. Maybe we can talk about a second floor?

More about Canary Construction Ltd

Canary Construction offers outclass construction solutions for both new and premade homes. Either its a residential or commercial place. We have a dedicated team that can plan the most Reliable, Affordable and Long lasting unit for you. Our clients have always been amazed by our attention to details even at ...
Looking for Builders pros in Toronto?