Encore Electric Inc

Reviews for Encore Electric Inc

Raj in Toronto
Raj in Toronto

Highly Recommended

I was searching for a professional who could install ventilation fans in the washrooms of my old bungalow home (complete install and not a retrofit). I had called few people before I hired Chris and no one was able to give me a fixed quote over the phone and had lot of hidden cost or I should say bad gouging practice. Chris took the time to come to my home around 8:30 pm, despite his busy schedule. Chris explained the job and within couple of hours he sent me a quote by email that was very clear with no hidden cost and a very reasonable price. Chris installed the fans with patience and did not damage the drywall or made a mess. Chris went into my attic and did all the wiring and installation very professionally. I would highly recommend Chris because of his honesty and integrity.

Thanks Rajiv for the great review! You were very hospitable and a pleasure to work for. I appreciate you helping me when I needed an extra hand, and glad that you're happy with all the work completed. We look forward to working for you again in the future!

ddarby
ddarby

Retrofit pot lighting

Encore came to the house very shortly after initial contact and was very prompt in providing a quote. Customer service was excellent throughout. Chris was very conscientious with respect to not making a mess and cleaning up after - much appreciated. Price was reasonable and work done efficiently. Highly recommended.

Thanks Dave! At Encore Electric we understand the nerves of bringing a contractor into your home. We respect your living space and are very cautious not to leave a mess behind. Also, we did not damage any part of your ceiling while installing these pot lights and completed the job within only a few hours. We will gladly do any more electrical work you would like to have completed.

Marino M.
Marino M.

Dimmer switch replacement

Chris was absolutely professional from beginning to end. He was punctual, courteous, friendly, knowledgeable, and committed to doing an excellent job paying close attention to detail and perfection. It was appreciated that he cleaned up after completion. I’ll definitely call him for future electrical issues.

Thanks for the 10 star review Marino! This is exactly the image that Encore Electric is striving to achieve. We look forward to working for you in the future.

Steve
Steve

Replacement of a number of light switches and electrical outlets

Chris was excellent. First, he always responded to emails promptly and he showed up on time for our appointment. He was friendly and easy to talk with and explained his work in an easy to understand manner. He was very respectful of our property, handled things that needed to be moved (e.g. pictures on wall) with great care, and he cleaned up his work areas afterward. Finally, the work is excellent; everything that he did works perfectly. I'm giving Chris the highest recommendation possible and we will most definitely recommend him to our friends.

It's great to see a satisfied customer recommend Encore to the people they know. We understand how powerful word of mouth advertising is, and that's another reason why we strive to keep our customers happy. You were a great host Steve and we hope to see you again!

Kirsteen
Kirsteen

replaced seven light fixtures

I couldn't be happier with Encore's work. They arrived exactly on time, replaced the fixtures, cleaned up and removed the old fixtures. The cost seemed very fair. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

You were a very gracious host Kirsteen. I'm glad you were happy with the work completed. It was great to meet you and your husband. Hope you enjoy your new LED fixtures !

J.
J.

Bathroom Renovation

Chris did a fantastic job with the electrical in our bathroom. We easily booked a time around my schedule and he got the job done very efficiently. He was a professional in the way he acted and treated my home. I will definitely use this company again!

Thanks for a 10 Star review! We strive to work like a professional and create a satisfied customer. Glad that you're happy with the work that we've done.

jonathandunlap48 in Toronto
jonathandunlap48 in Toronto

Bathroom Exhaust Fan removal and install

Chris was great in communicating with me from the moment I submitted my request to replace our bathroom fan. He investigated why the old fan wasn't blowing air out properly and he noticed the fan's vent flap was broken and stuck in the closed position. Either way, I elected to replace the fan for a new one that was quieter.

In the end, I purchased the wrong size fan (Ceiling mount when I needed a wall mount). Wall mount units have less depth. He was kind enough to run out to the local Home Depot and pick up the right unit that would fit in the existing space and made the necessary adjustments to the wall space...all while our 3-month old was napping in the next room!

I recommend Chris and his company Encore Electric Inc. and will be sure to use them for future electrical projects! Thanks again Chris!

Thanks for the great review Jon! We're glad that you are happy with the final product. When we take on a job, we will do whatever is neccessary to complete the work properly and efficiently. You were very easy to work for and we look forward to the next time you need work done.

Lidia
Lidia

College wiring

They did the Disconnection of wiring and installation of new light fixtures.
Excellent and friendly service completed in the time frame given

Thanks Lidia! It's always a pleasure working for you. Always so polite and friendly. Looking forward to our next meeting

More about Encore Electric Inc

Encore Electric Inc.
Who We Are
Located in the Distillery District of Downtown Toronto, Encore Electric Inc. is a family owned operation that brings two main elements to your electrical work. Quality and Customer Service. Two traits that we feel our lost when if comes to our electrical trade. We take pride in the work we complete and creating satisfied customers in the process. We intend to stand out from the industry average!

We have great experience with Knob and Tube Wiring, Aluminum Wiring, Panel Upgrades, Pot Light Installation, Dimmer Switch Installations, and all aspects of the Electrical Trade!

Contact the Owner and Operator (Chris) directly to set up an appointment for a Free Estimate

You can be confident in hiring Encore Electric. Our philosophy is that if we provide a great service, and the customer is satisfied, they will want to see us again!