Encore Electric Inc

Reviews for Encore Electric Inc

Janis G. in Mississauga
Janis G. in Mississauga

Electrical repair

I am very pleased with the work done by Chris and his worker. They repaired a bathroom fan and installed new LED lights in both a bathroom and kitchen. They arrived on time, worked quickly and efficiently, and cleaned up all work areas before leaving. I would highly recommend Encore Electric and will certainly use them in the future. Thank you Chris.

A happy customer is a return customer ! Thanks for the great hospitality Janis. We really enjoyed working in, and improving your home. You made a great choice with the LED Lighting that we installed, and also by protecting your home with the new Surge Protector. We look forward to working for you again.

Chris DelCiancio

Mirian
Mirian

Home rebuild

Chris and his team are amazing.
They recently completed the rough in on my home renovation in a professional and timely and methodical manner. Chris is patient and knowledgeable and made a hugh contribution to the value of my home my educating and suggesting cost effective modern and smart technology.
He is easy to work with and upon inspection by the city, there were no issues.
He is extremely qualified for any job..small or large and will always show up when he says he will..His fees are fair and I look forward to him returning to install the finishing once the house is painted.

Thanks for the Great Review ! A good electrician not only gets the job done, but brings value to a project with their knowledge and experience. We're glad you enjoyed the work that has been completed on your home, and are looking forward to seeing the finishing product.

David
David
1 review Milton, ON

Moving a light outlet

The guys were really nice . They cut a the drywall, moved the chandelier outlet and fixture and put back the drywall.

Our electricians are very friendly and eager to help in any size job. We also service and install Panel Upgrades, Smart Home Technology, Hot Tub Installation, Aluminum Wiring, and Knob and Tube Removal.

dennis y.
dennis y.

great work

Chris came early which was great did the work in a timely fashion (installed 4 outdoor lights and 1 indoor) had to make some adjustments at no charge and remove old lights and hardware clean and tidy Great work PLUS 10

Thanks for the Great Review Dennis. We feel that it's important to clean up after we complete the work. it's all included in a job well done.
We also have great experience with Smart Home Switching and Home Automation.
Looking forward to working for you again!
Chris

ALEXANDRA
ALEXANDRA

Bathroom and Kitchen Exhaust Fans

Chris replaced an existing bathroom fan on my main floor and reconnected the vent to the roof of my home. He also vented a brand new exhaust for my Kitchen and Bathroom basement apartment renovation. He was great to work with, very professional and his prices are extremely reasonable. I will absolutely recommend his services to family and friends.

Thanks for the great review! Word of Mouth Advertising is really important in our industry, and we're always glad when our customers are proud enough to share our name. Thanks for opening your home up to us and being such a great client !

Andres
Andres

Bathroom fan installation x 2

I hired Chris to install fans in my upstairs bathrooms. These bathrooms didn't have fans, so he installed the ducts and the roof vents as well. He came in on time and did a good job.
The fans are working as one would expect.

We take pride in our work, and make sure the customer is happy with the project before we leave. We also installed the Humidity Sensor Switch and replaced the old style light switch with a new decora switch in both bathrooms. We did all this at no extra charge! When we set a price, we stand by our word.

Thanks for the great review Andres! We look forward to seeing you again!

Chris
Encore Electric

anne.woodyatt
anne.woodyatt

Minor electric repairs - residential

Minor electrical repairs - replacing an outlet, installing a dimmer switch and testing an in floor heating system

Thank you for choosing Encore Electric! We are happy to help big job or small. We are great at Troubleshooting and Diagnosing Electrical Problems.

Home Owner 65
Home Owner 65

Excellent Customer Service

Chris came when he said he would, helped me with correctly installing an outlet that I did not do correctly myself, checked my circuit breaker panel to make sure the breaker was still working correctly after it sparked when resetting and installed a couple of other items while he was here. Very pleasant and knowledgeable. I will definitely call Encore again.

We're glad you had a great experience with Encore. Chris is our top Electrician and he takes pride in his work. We also have great experience with Aluminum Wiring and Knob and Tube Wiring. Thanks for such a great Review!

Sue
Sue

Replaced several switches

I decided on impulse to replace some switches. I chose Encore Electric based on Homestars reviews and ratings. Chris answered the phone right away and we made plans for the afternoon. He texted me when he was on the way and arrived when he said he would. He did the work quickly and cheerfully. I will call Chris again if I need more electrical work done and am happy to recommend him to others.

Thanks for the Great Review ! We hope you enjoy your new Dimmer Switches. We also offer Smart Home Installations. Looking forward to working for you again !
Chris - Encore Electric Inc.

Greg in Old Toronto
Greg in Old Toronto

Outlets fixed

Chris fixed a few outlets that shorted out and did a great job. He was professional and great to deal with. Knew what happened and installed new outlets properly. I would recommend him no problem and now will only let him do electrical work in our place.

We are blown away with all the positive feedback we always receive. It's another thing that keeps us motivated to achieve great results. Other than Troubleshooting and Diagnosing Electrical problems, we have great experience with Knob and Tube, Aluminum Wiring., Home Renovation, and Panel Upgrades. We service Toronto, Mississauga, Vaughan, and Durham Region.
Chris - Encore Electric Inc.

More about Encore Electric Inc

Who We Are
Located in the Distillery District of Downtown Toronto, Encore Electric Inc. is a family owned operation that brings two main elements to your electrical work. Quality and Customer Service. Two traits that we feel our lost when if comes to our electrical trade. We take pride in the work we complete and creating satisfied customers in the process. We intend to stand out from the industry average!

We have great experience with Knob and Tube Removal, Aluminum Wiring, Panel Upgrades, Pot Light Installation, Home Automation, and all aspects of the Electrical Trade!

Contact the Owner and Operator (Chris) directly to set up an appointment for a Free Estimate

You can be confident in hiring Encore Electric. Our philosophy is that if we provide a great service, and the customer is satisfied, they will want to see us again!

READ OUR REVIEWS!!
We understand testimonials are a big part in showing how a company operates. There's no better reference of a company than past customers. We take pride in keeping our customers satisfied, and it shows in our reviews.