Marco's Roofing

Reviews for Marco's Roofing

Tony a.
Tony a.

Hi Ronald!
We thought that a note regarding our positive experience with Marco’s roofing this past summer is garanted. They provided excellent job, excellent materials and excellent communication with us.
We are pleased and satisfied with Marco’s roofing and we will use and recommend them to our friend and families and whoever need a service or job to be done by them.
Thanks again for you assistance and pass this on to whoever you chose.

Regards
Tony and Violeta

Thank you Anthony, I really appreciate your kindness towards us.

Valentine
Valentine

Install new roof

Really polite guys, they came did a proper protection on my house for the singles not brake or scratch anything and they indeed use the quality they told me. 10 years ago I had some guys and they did use the shingles that they promised me,, with Marcos Roofing inc doing my roof this year I’m conferrable they it would last over 30 years,, thank you guys for the great work and the great cleaning around my house

More about Marco's Roofing

Marco's Roofing Inc. is a family owned and operated business. Our goal is to create the best possible roofing replacement experience for our customers in Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington & surrounding areas. We are a firm in this community and offer only the best materials and workmanship available. When you ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Oakville?