Tyton Homes

Amleet in Ajax
Amleet in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Basement and Tile Rennos

Hi, Vigen and Saul (site supervisor) were a pleasure to work with.

Easy to communicate with and minor issues with a sub-trade was fixed immediately.

Also, helpful with other minor fixes that came up throughout our rennovation project!

Hi Amleet pleasure working with you and thank you for your business,looking forward to serve you again.

Walk out basement

I hired Tyton Homes to close off my basement walk out and they did excellent job!
It was done in a very timely manner and with the least inconvenience for me.

It was a pleasure to work with Vigen. As a matter of fact I hired him for another project to enlarge and replace two windows and this project as well has been done to my satisfaction.

I'll definitely recommend this comany.

Good morning Sergiy.Thank you so much for your kind review. its my pleasure forking for you. Tyton Homes looks forward to servicing you again in the future.

Condo Renovation

Hi my name is Eric and I would like to tell you about experience that I had with Vigen from Tyton Homes. Tyton Homes renovated my condo. that I had plan to do it my self when Vigen approached me I notice his professional approach and from conversation that I had with him I noticed his experience that he has, Normally I like to do my own work or if I have to hire a contractor I`m very fussy, but he pass that and I gave him that hole work to do , two bathroom reno. my living & dinning room (wallpapering, painting, crown molding & kitchen reno. removal of two walls, laminate floor for living room, dinning room & bedrooms. I was very satisfied with his work and I paid what he estimate and not a penny extra, and any extra work that we add in last minute and all changes that we did he was very cooperative and kind and within our budget we have no hesitation to recommend Vigen from Tyton Homes to anyone it was a pleasure working with them .
please call me for any question that you have
Eric kazemi

Hi Eric, I would like to thank you for the review. Tyton homes looks forward to serving you again in the future. Eric, your Persian tea was delicious!!! All the best for the New Year.

Sylvia
Sylvia

Flooring, bathroom, and rebuilding damaged walls, plumbing and electrical

Timely
Easy to reach
Detailed quotes so you know what is and is not included
Good work

Hi Sylvia, thank you so much for the review. Tyton Homes is looking forward to start the second phase of the project in January for the floor tiles, kitchen and laundry room.

More about Tyton Homes

You want a company with special qualities to look after your projects. One who gives the job the same level of dedication that you do. Tyton Homes has the commitment customer service and the reliability you expect.