William's Home Comfort

Reviews for William's Home Comfort

aessedai in Calgary
aessedai in Calgary

Reliable, friendly and honest

Can't recommend Williams Home Comfort enough, Jake was great to deal with. My furnace wouldn't come on one morning and after calling a few of the bigger players and getting the run around and sorry, we don't have availability in your area for another week (???), I found Williams Home Comfort on Home Stars. I took a chance and called them up and Jake was happy to come out same day and take a look. Definitely my new go-to professional for furnace service and repairs.

Henrys  in Calgary
Henrys in Calgary

Excellent company

We met with 4 local companies before purchasing a new furnace. We decided to go with Williams Home Comfort because Chris was honest, fair and very informed and knowledgeable when he assessed our home. We are very happy with the furnace we chose. Installation was quick and the installers were efficient and professional. We actually had a couple of weird issues after installation and techs responded quickly and solved the issues with no cost. They were always very courteous. Our furnace has an amazing warranty so we don’t have to worry about parts or labour for over a decade. Thoroughly recommend this company.

Lynn in Trail
Lynn in Trail
1 review Trail, BC

New Furnace

I had spoke to Chris on the phone and Jake had come over to look at my furnace to see if it could be repaired, Josh came to do the install. All three were very professional and courteous , Josh walked me through everything after he was done and did such a great job, this man should get a raise

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Calgary?