Palmerston Moving

MIMI in Barrie
MIMI in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

the best movers

I had luxury items to be moved from Toronto to Montreal, Palmerston is truly a white glove service from start to finish. Andrei reassured me when I first called to book, and the movers were top notch.

No other moving company comes close to the service I received at Palmerston. I have used a lot of companies throughout the years and heard of Palmerston through Elle, who were using them to deliver my purchases.

Andre in Toronto
Andre in Toronto

Profesional Packers and Movers, Reliable and Honest

Palmerston Moving did an excellent job. They were very careful and professional, took care of everything from start to finish, and gave me a stress-free moving day. I will highly recommend and use them for any other moves I might need.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

moving

Palmerston Moving crew were real professionals, they work fast, and were efficient. Took care of every detail and protect every item. It’s been a pleasure to work with them and I will absolutely recommend the company.

Chris in Goderich
Chris in Goderich

High pressure move made easy!

With all the issues in this current market, the pressure and the worries Palmerston was the one I did not worry about. All interactions were spot on. They came, so professional and we had a LOT of stuff. 30 yrs of packing things into every corner of hour house. Not a scratch or mark on anything. I don't plan on ever moving again, but this is the company I would chose again and again.

Thankyou Palmerston!

Penelope G
Penelope G

House move in one day

I can't fault the team at Palmerston: they carried out their work impeccably, were polite and courteous throughout, were more than thorough, and showed great care in packing, transporting and unpacking my belongings. I'd hire them for another job in a heartbeat. I've used other movers in the past who did the job well initially but failed me at the destination when it came to unpacking and taking empty boxes and packing material away with them for example. Not the case with Palmerston: five out of five stars (and I'm a difficult person to please).

Keith in Montréal
Keith in Montréal
0 reviews Montreal,

Inter-provincial kitchen move - very large items

What a professional team from initial contact to final delivery!

We had some huge pieces to move, and it felt like a daunting task for us, but the movers were courteous, reassuring and professional from the moment they arrived on the site.

From Toronto to Montreal, we kept in constant contact and once at the storage unit, everything went as smooth as silk.

I can't thank them enough for their care and professionalism during this time.

I highly recommend them and if could give them more than 5 stars, I definitely would!

Keith & Tracy

Sam Paglia in Etobicoke
Sam Paglia in Etobicoke

Difficult move

We had a client with an insurance flood and we hired them to come in, pack up everything, and I mean everything. While dealing with a condo being torn apart. They were on time, professional and very very efficient. Made our nightmare a smooth production. Very pleased with their carefulness. Service was great.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Moving

Excellent movers. Three strong and efficient guys showed up and moved many, many boxes and furniture in a really good amount of time. They were professional, courteous and helpful. They put all the heavy items in the right rooms and the move went really well. Another company ( Viktoria) didn’t show up on move day and left me stranded - these guys at Palmerston did an amazing job. Highly recommended.
Natalie

Thank you so much for the review, we are always available for your referrals.

EcoGreenScott
EcoGreenScott

Good workers, reliable, honest

We've all seen the stories in the news about shady fly-by-night moving companies. Palmerston is anything but. Our client had a huge task. Moving three locations into one house that was under renovation. Deadlines were tight. An expecting mom and her husband needed the house to be ready for self-isolation from their move back from the USA. Palmerston did everything possible to help. They assisted with materials for one of the places in the same area, moved pre-boxed items and boxed larger items, removed mirrors and artwork, stored everything for several days while the new house was put into operable condition, accepted shipments of new items for the house (renovations made it difficult to send things there) and accepted shipments from the other locations our clients needed to send things from. At the move-in location they helped assemble and move larger pieces so that we could focus on the small stuff. Super helpful. It all came together, in thanks part to Palmerston. There's no job too big for these folks. I personally watched them work and there was no slacking off. They are efficient and bill their hours accurately. Friendly movers, hard workers, and EARLY or on time, every time (both at one move-out location and at the new house once it was renovated) Thanks Palmerston. Moving is stressful and you all helped take a little bit of that stress away. Customer service was bar-none and in particular, Arkadi was great. Several times we had to call to ask for changes in dates and times due to renovation delays. He was so accommodating. If you're looking for a reputable moving company, look no further.

Thank you so much for your review. It was our pleasure. We are always available for your referrals.

More about Palmerston Moving

Palmerston Moving is a leading provider of high-end “white glove” delivery, relocation and storage services in Ontario. Working within the luxury segment, we focus on customer satisfaction and guarantee that every step of the process is executed with great professionalism. By implementing unique and innovative solutions, we pay absolute attention to detail in order to meet and exceed the expectations of our exclusive clientele.

Call us at (416) 239-6683