Palmerston Moving

Reviews for Palmerston Moving

LynF in Toronto
LynF in Toronto

Furniture Delivery & Assembly

First time I’ve hired this company & would certainly book them again. I would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Polite, Efficient & punctual. My apartment is quite small & they chose to build it in my driveway using moving pads to protect it. Good Thinking.

On site move

This was our first experience dealing with Palmerston Moving.

Denis came on site to our home to get details about our move, take some photos and answer our questions. He provided an estimate within 24 hours, and was very helpful/flexible when securing our move date.

On the actual day, our movers, Vasilii and Oskar, notified us that they were running a little late with another move, and that they'd need another hour. They assured me that this would still give them enough time to complete our job. The guys arrived promptly at the newly-proposed time, were very courteous and professional, and immediately went to work. Vasilii first re-reviewed with us the move details and rooms involved, answered any final questions we had, and then left us to relax while they tackled the job, occasionally touching base with me when needed.

We were originally quoted approximately 5 to 6 hours for the job, but Vasilli and Oskar were done in 3! Before they left, they took the time to make sure that everything was to our satisfaction, even offering up some additional help with some items.

All in all, a great experience and well worth the cost, not to mention peace of mind. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Palmerston Moving team, and will definitely use them again!

Cory from Toronto
Cory from Toronto

Short distance house move

These guys were AMAZING! This was a 3-bdrm house move to a slightly smaller 3-bdrm house. They showed up a few mins early and was able to get their truck in to a perfect spot for a speedy load up of the truck (kuddos to the driver!) They moved everything swiftly and carefully and wrapped all the furniture so well that not even a scratch could have been made if they accidentally rubbed against anything, which they did not. Not one piece of furniture touched a wall, doorway or railing. The guys were friendly, social and professional. The unload went faster than the loading and they even had the time to discuss the layout of the back patio furniture! ha! Everyone was very professional from the customer service rep I spoke to a few times to the moving consultant I met with to determine our needs and the 3 guys that actually performed the move. The rate they quoted me was the best I'd seen when I compared to other moving companies and I was blown away by their service. I'll certainly be using them again when we move back in to our newly renovated home. Great Job Palmerston Moving!

jonathancgbright in Old Toronto
jonathancgbright in Old Toronto

Absolute Perfection

Palmerston Moving is the reason why my wife and I were able to have our entire new house set up and ready for visitors within 24 hours after we left our old place. Their service was flawless from the get-go and, right away, we were given the sense that we'd have to worry about nothing. That proved categorically to be true.

They scratched nothing. They nicked nothing. They broke nothing. They treated every one of our belongings as if they were their own, and somehow maintained a level of alacrity and efficiency I've not previously seen from movers.

Without qualification, I would recommend Palmerston Movers to anybody who asked. You won't be disappointed.

KIKI  in Mississauga
KIKI in Mississauga

SIMPLY THE BEST!

I have used many movers in Toronto and Mississauga. I’ve used small and huge national moving companies. Each and every time something went wrong and it was way overpriced. A friend recommended Palmerston. I’ve used them 3 times and I will never use anyone else. They are simply THE BEST! Organized, professional, careful and caring with fine delicate objects (massive mirrors, high end beds and furniture etc.). They truly have white glove service. Everything is wrapped and moved accordingly. They set you up so all of your belongings are in the correct spot. The staff are friendly, hardworking and outstanding. I will never waste my time using another mover in Ontario. My first and only call will always be to Palmerston!!!

D Stevenson from Toronto
D Stevenson from Toronto

Move out of 2 places in one day and into new home

I can’t say enough about how grateful I am for all your help over the years with all my family moves. Your crews are so professional and personable that they take the stress out of what should be a very stressful event. They are also reliable punctual and work very efficiently. Alex, who kept losing his personal things was a very funny guy. Thank you again for saving the day and for making us very happy. I look forward to hiring your team again.

Thank you very much for the warm feedback !!!
Word of mouth goes a long way and is very important in our business.

Thanks

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Moving Boxes

The guys that moved the boxes were great. They carried really heavy boxes with breakables up a set of stairs. Really great service overall. Would recommend them in the future.

Thank you for the positive feedback!!!

nicole.e
nicole.e

Moving houses

We moved from one home to another in downtown Toronto. With a young child, a dog and busy professional lives Palmerston made our move worry free. They were careful and respectful and we could relax while they took care of the task at hand.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!!
It was a pleasure helping you with your move.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Customer Service Issue

We had a Customer Service issues and was in need of a Receiver with capabilities for pick up and packaging to send item back USA for repair. There team was Polite and Courteous and made are end user feel confident in how resolution was being handled.

Thank you for the feedback it is greatly appreciated.

Armin Martiros  in Mississauga
Armin Martiros in Mississauga

Moving & Delivery

The best company I have used to deliver my goods to clients and they have also done my move from one location to another and they are fantastic, they show up with a smile, the guys are beyond professional and friendly. They pack and box items and wrap soft goods and take care of everything. Really they are worth every penny.

Thank You Armin!!!

It is amazing to hear that we are able to live up to the expectations.
Customer satisfaction is our main priority.

More about Palmerston Moving

Palmerston Moving is a leading provider of high-end “white glove” delivery, relocation and storage services in Ontario. Working within the luxury segment, we focus on customer satisfaction and guarantee that every step of the process is executed with great professionalism. By implementing unique and innovative solutions, we pay absolute attention to detail in order to meet and exceed the expectations of our exclusive clientele.

Call us at (416) 239-6683