Palmerston Moving

Reviews for Palmerston Moving

Keith in Montréal
Keith in Montréal
0 reviews Montreal,

Inter-provincial kitchen move - very large items

What a professional team from initial contact to final delivery!

We had some huge pieces to move, and it felt like a daunting task for us, but the movers were courteous, reassuring and professional from the moment they arrived on the site.

From Toronto to Montreal, we kept in constant contact and once at the storage unit, everything went as smooth as silk.

I can't thank them enough for their care and professionalism during this time.

I highly recommend them and if could give them more than 5 stars, I definitely would!

Keith & Tracy

Sam Paglia in Etobicoke
Sam Paglia in Etobicoke

Difficult move

We had a client with an insurance flood and we hired them to come in, pack up everything, and I mean everything. While dealing with a condo being torn apart. They were on time, professional and very very efficient. Made our nightmare a smooth production. Very pleased with their carefulness. Service was great.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Moving

Excellent movers. Three strong and efficient guys showed up and moved many, many boxes and furniture in a really good amount of time. They were professional, courteous and helpful. They put all the heavy items in the right rooms and the move went really well. Another company ( Viktoria) didn’t show up on move day and left me stranded - these guys at Palmerston did an amazing job. Highly recommended.
Natalie

Thank you so much for the review, we are always available for your referrals.

EcoGreenScott
EcoGreenScott

Good workers, reliable, honest

We've all seen the stories in the news about shady fly-by-night moving companies. Palmerston is anything but. Our client had a huge task. Moving three locations into one house that was under renovation. Deadlines were tight. An expecting mom and her husband needed the house to be ready for self-isolation from their move back from the USA. Palmerston did everything possible to help. They assisted with materials for one of the places in the same area, moved pre-boxed items and boxed larger items, removed mirrors and artwork, stored everything for several days while the new house was put into operable condition, accepted shipments of new items for the house (renovations made it difficult to send things there) and accepted shipments from the other locations our clients needed to send things from. At the move-in location they helped assemble and move larger pieces so that we could focus on the small stuff. Super helpful. It all came together, in thanks part to Palmerston. There's no job too big for these folks. I personally watched them work and there was no slacking off. They are efficient and bill their hours accurately. Friendly movers, hard workers, and EARLY or on time, every time (both at one move-out location and at the new house once it was renovated) Thanks Palmerston. Moving is stressful and you all helped take a little bit of that stress away. Customer service was bar-none and in particular, Arkadi was great. Several times we had to call to ask for changes in dates and times due to renovation delays. He was so accommodating. If you're looking for a reputable moving company, look no further.

Thank you so much for your review. It was our pleasure. We are always available for your referrals.

Rob from Toronto
Rob from Toronto

Residential move with 2 home offices & full computer farm!

Palmerston was terrific! From the several pre-visits to drop off packing materials, to the multiple checks on elevator scheduling, delivery route and special instructions, I was never concerned for the 15 computers that I house in my residence for my server lab.

Arkadi assured me that all would be fine, and he looked after everything personally. The crew chief was efficient and direct and when he showed with the large truck, he first went over absolutely everything about the move (we had the computers, tons of pictures and 2 home offices - we pre-packed as much as we could and then the crew took over and did everything else!)

It took me a week to dismantle my server farm before moving, and after the move, I didn't have one issue with any of the boxes (they bubble-wrapped everything and put all the computers into a separate small van, to ensure they were secured and safe).

We moved on a Friday afternoon and I was fully back up and running by Sunday, no issues with any of the equipment and not a scratch on any of the newly painted walls (after hauling 2 huge metal desks through some very tight corridors to my office).

I won't use anyone else; they move your stuff like it's their own!

Thank you so much for your review, we are always available for your referrals.

Kathy from Toronto
Kathy from Toronto

Ritz Residential Move

The team at Palmerston did an amazing job moving my client from one unit to the next - you went above and beyond for the requests asked of you!
As a designer my trades are all an extension of me and you were so professional I never hesitate to refer you!
Thanks so much for another job well done and as a small business making me look good too!
10 and above stars ⭐️

Thank you for your review, it was pleasure for working for you. We are always available for your referrals.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Contents from 3 houses moved to new location and storage.

Easy to contact And organize move. Professional and on time. High end but worth the money. Careful packaging and moving furniture and small items. Efficient with 3 plus servicemen. Very experienced with different shaped items. Trustworthy and consistent. I used Palmerston 3 times in one year and will be using them again for another move.

Moving

Needed a massive (60”) stove, backplate, and good weighing over 500lbs to be moved, during the pandemic, from a warehouse to my home. Customer service was immediate and super helpful and booked the move within a day. Communication was constant and pick up and delivery on time. The guys were courteous and very sensitive to staying protected throughout with masks and gloves and distancing. The quote was actually reduced because they used fewer guys. I would definitely use Palmerston again!

Thank you for your review, we are always available for your referral.

P3K-Admin in Vaughan
P3K-Admin in Vaughan

Heavy and fragile equipment

We hired the Palmerston team for a customer delivery of heavy, expensive and fragile dental equipment in logistically complex circumstances. Their professionalism and expertise were top notch. We will definitely work with them again.

Thank you so much for your review, we are always available for your referrals.

Jaclyn in Toronto
Jaclyn in Toronto

Moving within the city

We recently moved within the city and used Palmerston Moving. We had a very positive experience; they handled our belongings with care, arrived early on moving day, and hustled through the day to help us get settled as soon as possible.
I was very pleased with the professionalism of this team on what is otherwise a fairly stressful day. Thank you for your reliability!

Thank you so much fr your review, we are always available for your referrals.

More about Palmerston Moving

Palmerston Moving is a leading provider of high-end “white glove” delivery, relocation and storage services in Ontario. Working within the luxury segment, we focus on customer satisfaction and guarantee that every step of the process is executed with great professionalism. By implementing unique and innovative solutions, we pay absolute attention to detail in order to meet and exceed the expectations of our exclusive clientele.

Call us at (416) 239-6683