More Than Just Renovations

Review for More Than Just Renovations

Happy in Toronto
Happy in Toronto

Basement Ceiling Repair

I had to remove part of the basement ceiling to do some repairs, and I damaged a few of tiles and had to replace the ceiling. I contacted Will and he came and replace the ceiling tiles and did a great job. I would highly recommend him for any work you need done, in fact I have asked him back to do some painting....

Great guy, Great job !!!!

Thank you for the review! We are so glad you're pleased with our service.

More about More Than Just Renovations

Will Stevens and More Than Just Renovations have always operated with values aimed at exceeding client needs and providing top quality service. Growing up in a family of Property Managers, Will cut his teeth as a young man cleaning, renovating and performing maintenance in apartments. Building on his childhood experience, ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Mississauga?