Kitchen Mania

Reviews for Kitchen Mania

Zainab in Toronto
Zainab in Toronto

Kitchen from scratch

I absolutely love my kitchen. Abbas was a breeze to work with. Great attitude and very responsive. I highly highly recommend him to people who are looking at renovating their kitchen. I don’t have my fridge yet, therefore will share pictures soon.

BIREN in Whitby
BIREN in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen renovations

I hired alex for my kitchen renovation job.
From removing old kitchen to making new kitchen. He did excellent job.
His qoute is reasonable. He is professional in work what he do. If you are thinking to renovate your kitchen its worth calling him. He provide no obligation qoute.

You can see attached picture for work he did for me.

Abbi in Whitby
Abbi in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Kitchen Renovation, Wall Unit and Basement cCoset

We hired Kitchen Mania to put in a new kitchen, a wall unit and a closet in our basement and we were thrilled with the result, the photos do not do Abbas's work justice, everyone who comes to our house admires his work. We found Abbas to be pleasant, professional and a true artist in his field from consultation to project completion. His price was very reasonable given the extent of the work required and the quality of his work is absolutely excellent. Abbas also gave great advice as to what would suit our space and we would certainly recommend his services to anyone who requires a kitchen upgrade or custom cabinetry in the GTA

Luma from Mississauga
Luma from Mississauga

Not recommended and worst experience!

we contracted kitchen Mania for the overall kitchen renovation including uninstalling old kitchen and flooring and to take the overall contract job.
The owner, Abbas, insisted this is a one week job although we had to reconfirm three times the timeline and it’s being not realist , however he was firm and wrote it in the contract and after 7 weeks we were left with unfinished kitchen and whatever has been installed not in acceptable quality and most importantly not functioning. The owner who happen to be the only person in this company didn’t respect our time and demonstrated unacceptable behaviors such as raising his voice, not showing up as promised, and being difficult to confirm the electrician status and show us his certification.
He delivered design sketches that he didn’t deliver against... too many mistakes in measurements, lack of ability to know how to install flip up doors, corner cabinet doors, and push to open drawers. We did a high gloss push to open kitchen doors and cabinets which we learned from him on week 5 that he never did this type of kitchen before inspire of showing us pictures of previous project claiming he is doing it. Pls do your thorough due diligence. We did and got two referrals but didn’t go and see them . I don’t recommend him and I’m determined to recover at least 50% of our money.

Two positive things through this hell was the tiling contractor did an amazing job as well as the backsplash and countertop company was good too.

More about Kitchen Mania

Kitchen Mania is a family owned, fine custom and wood work company that provides high-end, unique, luxurious and outstanding designs. With a fresh eye to details, and well-experienced hands, we deliver a unique piece of art to your walls and floors. In every project we take on, you'll notice a ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Mississauga?