Kitchen Mania

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Mississauga ON L5T 1H3

Reviews for Kitchen Mania

Irena

Modern design for a reasonable price

Alex built a modern kitchen for us starting from the design and all the way to the implemen. He did an excellent job.

He gave us a reasonable quote, was professional in his service and recommendations.

I would recommend him for small and medium projects.

Regards,

chinmay in Toronto
chinmay in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

We have renovated our kitchen, Vanity and laundry room with kitchen Mania just few days back. Earlier project would have been completed in max 10 days but took almost a month to complete (one them is also covid 19 reason). Few details...

Pros ...
--> Very friendly
--> Accommodate all custom designs
--> More detailed
--> Stone work is marvellous
-->Provide true suggestions
--> Very Hard working
--> Also accommodate your extra need (other than kitchen)

Cons...
--> Single handed army
--> Had to rely more on wood company and stone company (that took long time)
--> Other than kitchen cabinet work, you need to find and call separate professionals on your own , i.e. electrician

Suggestions
--> Please took all details and include every details in your project before starting..coz every change later on will cost you more $$$$$ than anticipated with added time as well.

Whatever the cons are but final result is very good, my small, 10'*18' kitchen looks really spacious and beautiful..we are very happy.. Thanks Kitchen Mania will work together in future again...

Manpreet in Toronto
Manpreet in Toronto

So happy with KitchenMania team..

Kitchen Mania, did a fantastic job for my kitchen renovation, so happy we have found them. I received several quote from various contractor and ultimately decided to move forward with Kitchen Mania's expertises, efficiency and great price.
They started and finished all the job in timely manner. They listened to what I wanted and needed and was able to bring it to life.
Even my kitchen was done a over month ago and still called the owner for some assistance and was very helpful.
I highly recommend Kitchen Mania so happy with their job and all team is very corporative and professional.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Kitchen Mania did a wonderful and beautiful job for my kitchen. Very detailed and clean and just an amazing job ! This custom made kitchen was worth everything! Thank you kitchen Mania for your wonderful job! We are so happy with our new kitchen!

abdel_29
abdel_29

Renovation kitchen

It was very good experience to have service done profesionely from kitchen mania.Abbas owner was very patient attentif and creative .and the price was reasonable for sevice he did to me

Manoj
Manoj

Kitchen Renovation

We contracted Kitchen Mania for our kitchen upgrade which included the cabinets and the counter tops and also the bathroom vanities and we are extremely satisfied with the with the final result. We did contact other companies however they quoted much higher than what Alex did, which doesn't mean the product quality was compromised, the counter tops are beautiful quartz and the cabinet are really well made and is of a very good quality. He also gave us a beautiful large sink. The price that Alex quotes is very fair. Alex was very thorough with the measurements and he is extremely polite and also is accommodating with the changes even after the contract has been signed off.

We liked Kitchen Mania for the following reasons

1) Fair Pricing

2) Quality Product

3) Very accommodating to last minute changes.

4) Very Courteous and polite.

5) On Time Completion

6) Alex provided valuable input that saved us time and money.

Our pictures will speak for itself the amazing work Kitchen Mania has done in our Kitchen (Cabinets and the counter tops) and Bathroom (Vanity)

We recommend and will contact Alex again for our future projects.

Special Thanks to Alex.

Sohaib in Fredericton
Sohaib in Fredericton
0 reviews Fredericton, NB

Kitchen Cabinets and Pantry

I hired Abbas (Kitchen Mania) for some kitchen cabinets in our basement and a Pantry closet for our main kitchen. he was very detailed oriented and understood our requirements before starting the work.
Also if we wanted to do anything different than what we have decided, he was very patient and understanding.
last but not least he did a good job and has good technical knowledge of his work. He showed real professionalism during his job. I would highly recommend him for any sort of carpentry job.
P.S he went out of way to meet his deadlines and worked on weekends including Sundays. So he is flexible and reliable person as well.

Zainab in Toronto
Zainab in Toronto

Kitchen from scratch

I absolutely love my kitchen. Abbas was a breeze to work with. Great attitude and very responsive. I highly highly recommend him to people who are looking at renovating their kitchen. I Have added pictures of my beautiful kitchen. The best part of the kitchen are the spice racks and the pantry. It is super convenient. Thank you kitchen mania!!

BIREN in Whitby
BIREN in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen renovations

I hired alex for my kitchen renovation job.
From removing old kitchen to making new kitchen. He did excellent job.
His qoute is reasonable. He is professional in work what he do. If you are thinking to renovate your kitchen its worth calling him. He provide no obligation qoute.

You can see attached picture for work he did for me.

More about Kitchen Mania

Kitchen Mania is a family owned, fine custom and wood work company that provides high-end, unique, luxurious and outstanding designs. With a fresh eye to details, and well-experienced hands, we deliver a unique piece of art to your walls and floors. In every project we take on, you'll notice a ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Mississauga?