AcquaFlow Plumbing

Reviews for AcquaFlow Plumbing

Sam T in Oakville
Sam T in Oakville

Home reno

We hired Acquaflow to install new toilets, new shower hookup and vanities in our bathrooms, along with a sink install in our new kitchen as part of a total renovation of our house. The work was done to a high professional standard and Vince was very courteous and professional. His fees were also very reasonable. Highly recommend Vince and plan to call him back for future plumbing needs.

Thank you Sam, very appreciative of your review ! It was my pleasure to be apart of your home renovations, to tackle those plumbing jobs for you. Everything turned out beautiful and we hope you and your family enjoy it all. Take care! Kind regards, Vince

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Great Work

Vince completed a job for me on a Sunday, with no complaints. He was quick and efficient and is always accommodating. Would work with him again, any time. Thanks Vince!

thank you for the review ! always like to know that my customers are satisfied with the work I do. Going the extra mile for my customers is what I do best, doesn't matter what day of the week it is ! Take care, Vince

Tanya in Durham Region
Tanya in Durham Region
1 review Pickering, ON

Bathroom Faucet and Laundry Tub Plumbing

Vince was great and professionally hooked up plumbing in both the bathroom and laundry room (faucet and laundry tub). He was polite, clean, organized and clearly took pride in his work. Would definitely use his services again.

Thank you Tanya for the kind review ! I appreciate it. Will always take pride in all work that I do, it was my pleasure to come into your home and give you exactly what you were looking for. We'll see you very soon on other plumbing projects you need completed, take care ! Vince

Christine  in Scarborough
Christine in Scarborough

Installed toilets

I had 2 toilets that were supposed to be installed by a different “handyman “ but he cancelled. I am glad he did and I met Vince, not only did he charge me less than the handyman but he did more than was asked and even gave me some preventative maintenance tips.

Thanks Vince and Acquaflow

Christine

my pleasure ! I always go more than expected for my customers, even if it may take a shorter amount of time for an installation. We shall see you in the future for further work ! Vince

donna
donna

toilet in bathroom

Vince was fantastic, he was on time and communicated to me when he was coming and was right on the dot. Also I had the wrong toilet when he tried to put it in, and we had to go get another one, he waited for us to do that and he still charged us the same great price...and it was on a holiday as well. Would highly recommend him when I have other jobs!!!

Thank you Donna! I always strive to give my customers great quality, either from communication or my work itself. The toilet change was no big deal !! Was just glad I could help and serve you guys with quality craftsmanship work. Will be looking forward to seeing you guys in the future for other work you may have ! Take care, Vince

M.Debrincat
M.Debrincat
1 review Whitby, ON

Plumbing Repairs

We have had Vince do a number of plumbing jobs at our home, including installation of hose bib in our garage, kitchen faucet installation, and bathtub drain/trap repair, and each time he has taken the time to explain what work needs to be done and how he is going to do it. He always ensures he has our go ahead before starting any work, and he never rushes his work! For the quality of his work, his attention to detail and ensuring customer satisfaction, he is very reasonably priced. We would highly recommend Vince and will be contacting him in future for any other work that needs to be completed!!

Thank you Marianna, my pleasure !! I'm pleased to know that your satisfied with the quality of my work that was done. Attention to detail and customer satisfaction is always number one to my customers ! Thank you again for the review, see you guys on the next project !
Vince

Anthony in
Anthony in
1 review , ON

Plumbing Rough IN

Vince is efficient and has an eye for aesthetics when he works. He tore out my old plumbing and roughed everything in brand new. The installation was professional, up to code, and everything he did made sense.

What I liked most was Vince was honest about his work and was accommodating to my schedule and the framing that I had initially built.

Solid work all around.

Thank you Anthony. When it comes to our customers, honesty and care is number one priority for us! Once again, thank you for the work and we shall see you soon for the finishings. Take care, Vince

More about AcquaFlow Plumbing

Young skilled professional plumber, providing quality craftsmanship serving the GTA ! Our work is second best to none. We take pride and the utmost care in every job we complete. We guarantee our work and will provide you with a one year warranty on all our services. custom homes/ renovations/ ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Pickering?