Toronto ON M3B 2M3

R. L.

Kitchen Renovation.

Toronto
M3B 2M3

I purchased SIO4 5104 quartz countertop for my kitchen from Charisma Countertops. The price is competitive, the quality is great, and the service is impressive. Also very impressed by their professional site measurement-very detail oriented, and no over-charge on dimensions.

Thank you Mr. Liu for the review. Enjoin your new kitchen.:)

albee123
albee123

kitchen and bath renovation

I hired charisma countertop to help me with kitchen and bath; cabinets and countertops. I found them to be professionals and very detail oriented. I am very happy with my new kitchen and bathroom.

It's our pleasure to service you! We hope you can enjoy your new kitchen!:)

More about Charisma Countertops

Welcome to Charisma Countertops. We are the leading custom counter top fabricator in Ontario providing quality and long lasting counter tops or decorative accents to any Kitchen, Bathroom or Commercial space. Charisma works with customers to provide quotations, accurate template measurements, fabrication using skilled fabricators and high quality machines as well as installation by certified installers. We take great pleasure presenting quality products and services. Charisma understands each project is unique and will work with you to ensure quality materials and services are provided.

Contact us today to schedule your appointment or visit us.