Charisma Countertops

Reviews for Charisma Countertops

efthoxia in North York
efthoxia in North York

Pure White countertop from China

When I ordered this countertop I was assured it was a good quality and care and maintenance would be quite easy. The installers installed it in a timely manner but when I popped in during the installation I noticed that they kept cleaning spots with a cleanser. I asked about it and they said not to worry that this could be used on this top and it would be ok. They were cleaning an area that they had removed a red tape from. I did not want to be over them during the work but after they left I examined the counter top and found that there we man dull spots where they had been scrubbing away the remainder of the spot from the tape. Needless to say my countertop is dull In many places. I would not recommend this company on Leslie Street to anyone. I am very upset with these installers.

GG in North York
GG in North York

Kitchen Granite Countertop

Exceeded my expectations. Granite Countertop looks fabulous!!!!! Leo and the installers did an awesome job. Definitely will recommend them highly. And will be contacting them for bathroom countertop as well. Thank you for the excellent product and positive experience. It’s nice to know there are companies that do what they promise.

Thank you for trusting us and looking forward to work together soon.

R. L.
R. L.

Kitchen Renovation.

I purchased SIO4 5104 quartz countertop for my kitchen from Charisma Countertops. The price is competitive, the quality is great, and the service is impressive. Also very impressed by their professional site measurement-very detail oriented, and no over-charge on dimensions.

Thank you Mr. Liu for the review. Enjoin your new kitchen.:)

albee123
albee123

kitchen and bath renovation

I hired charisma countertop to help me with kitchen and bath; cabinets and countertops. I found them to be professionals and very detail oriented. I am very happy with my new kitchen and bathroom.

It's our pleasure to service you! We hope you can enjoy your new kitchen!:)

More about Charisma Countertops

Welcome to Charisma Countertops. We are the leading custom counter top fabricator in Ontario providing quality and long lasting counter tops or decorative accents to any Kitchen, Bathroom or Commercial space. Charisma works with customers to provide quotations, accurate template measurements, fabrication using skilled fabricators and high quality machines as ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Toronto?