InLine Renovation Solutions

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Toronto ON M6N 4X5

Review for InLine Renovation Solutions

Kitchen renovation

I had known Timor for a couple of months. He had been working for lowes hardware to installed my kitchen cabinets. Timor is an extradionary skilled person. He did an excellent job. He worked at his owned paced, and he is very organized and hard working. He always be on time for his job. I am very happy with my kitchen now.

Thank you very much for your review and your support!

More about InLine Renovation Solutions

At InLine Renovation Solutions, we provide high-end kitchen and bathroom renovations for our customers’ home. We strive to build long-term relationships with our clients and offer a 1-year guarantee for our work to ensure full customer satisfaction. We value Honesty, Clarity of Communication, and Professionalism.
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Toronto?