Bishara Construction

Bishara Construction

Reviews for Bishara Construction

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Back Yard renovation

Their job was really nice and clean they were always on time and the crew was really polite and professional.
I would really recommend this company.
Give them the job and get what you want.
Thank you Bishara Construction for your beautiful work.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Backyard makeover

I had Bishara Construction come and clean up my backyard as all my grass was dead. Removed steps and had interlock put in. I highly recommend this company as they offer precision and great customer service

Thank you for your kind words and honest review we always happy to see our clients left happy and Satisfied with the service we provide and work

Tania
Tania
1 review Burlington, ON

Backyard, sidewalk, porch and driveway

Horrible company!
We decided to get our backyard done last year summer and I found this company. We got in touch he sent me pics came over and said he only had a slot available but had to decide now. Given how busy everyone was we decided to give this small company a chance since the reviews were good etc. Anyway the project started things are going ok I’m taking care of the crew etc... then I slowly began to realise that they were rushing through things and had to keep asking them to fix stuff which got done etc... anyway we got our backyard done they planted my shrubs wrong and they does so $600 loss partly because they dumped gravel/sand mix under the top soil which I had to get someone to fix. Next I start chasing them to do the front they come after almost 2-4 weeks of chasing.... and again rushing to finish the work, it’s our first project and I’m assuming these guys know their work until some people start pointing out faults. Then the and front is done but he says I’m busy will finish porch in Aug end Sept we said fine. Again we start chasing him he then sends his crew after almost 4-6 weeks delay who start cutting the slabs for the porch and leave the work unfinished saying they’ll come back tomorrow and that was the last time we saw those guys. The owner Rawi later said he was going to send some other people because his crew was unable to finish the job etc... that day never came and our porch is still unfinished as well as all the last minute filling of gaps etc. Oh and Rawi took 2000 dollars from us saying that if the job is unfinished he’ll pay us back the money and take the material. Within 6 months of the job done the tiles have started to sink the front is still a mess. So if you want to save yourself money and headache DO NOT go with this company! I’m attaching the pics of the horrible unfinished job they did so you can see it for yourselves.

Dear Madam,

We’re sorry to hear that you were not happy with the work we performed at your residence. We pride ourselves on our work and over the course of 10 years, we’ve built up a long list of satisfied clients. We rely heavily on word-of-mouth business and we maintain our relationships with past clients. As you know, winter conditions can be harsh and sometimes we need to return to make corrections and adjust the landscape. COVID greatly affected our ability to complete our tasks in a safe and timely fashion however, we would still like the opportunity to correct any outstanding issues you may have. Please let us know how you would like us to proceed.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Interlocking and flagstone

Rawi and his team were very professional, they took pride in their work. The job was completed on time and is top quality workmanship. I am very pleased with the backyard interlocking and front flagstone steps. They are already booked to return in the spring to complete more interlocking in the backyard.

Thank you so much for your kind words and great review it make us more proud and happy to see our clients pleased

Giovanna  in Vaughan
Giovanna in Vaughan

Deck power washing and slabs

Bishara Construction was very helpful with helping me fix my backyard at a reasonable cost. They worked efficiently and were very professional. My deck was in rough shape and they made it new again! I will definitely hire them again and would recommend them to everyone I know. Thank you again for giving your 100%.

You are very welcome and thank you for the kind words and for the business we really appreciate it !!

Demolition - whole house

Very happy with the customer service and speed of this projected. Estimated completion was 5 days, job completed in 3 days. The guys worked really hard to get this done for us.
Highly recommend Rawie @ Bishara Construction

Thank you for your support and business always
We are happy to see positive reviews like this from our great clients!!!

Garrett in Etobicoke
Garrett in Etobicoke

Concrete paving entrance walkway

Rawi and his team did an impressive job. My neighbors keep asking about who we had used to do our project. Very reasonable and good work done . I would recommend Rawi and his team to anyone looking to do a concrete project.

Thank you so much for your business and the nice review it only make us wanna do a better job hearing how satisfied our clients are !!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Interlock

Bishara construction did such a professional job in my backyard I couldn’t stop showing the work to people. They were ao nice to my kids and very friendly reliable team. They do exactly what they promise and I will recommend them to everyone . Thanks for the phenomenal work guys

Thank you so much for your amazing words hope to keep our clients all happy and get them exactly what they need done at their home

Francesco in ??????????
Francesco in ??????????

Interlock and Landscaping

Rawie and his team from Bishara Cons. have done two separate jobs for me. Both executed professionally, with quality worksmanship and cleanliness. My neighbours were happy the streets were not left a mess at the end of each work day.
One project was in highpark, and the other in Vaughan! Thanks again Rawie!!!!

Thank you so much we will always try to keep all our clients happy and keep their Neighbours happy too so no complains happen on the street

Danny  in Toronto
Danny in Toronto
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Interlock

Had a great experience with Bishara construction. Rawi and the crew were professional, fast and did an outstanding job on my front yard. I literally went to work and came home to find it finished, and well done. Would definitely use for future jobs and recommend to anyone.

Thank you so much for your review and amazing comments we really appreciate it

More about Bishara Construction