If you want a 5 star service, go with Weather Guard.
I'll start off with saying that I am the WORST client anyone can have because I am picky and have an exact image of what I want. I called 10 other people among calling Weather Guard.
Here's why I chose them:
1. Price was competitive to the others but provided me better product and an awesome warranty to go with it.
2. When Chris came out to do the quote, he saw the ripped tarp, he actually fixed the tarp I was provided..for free. He literally was there to just give me a quote!! We never expected that.
3. He was really busy, so I told him he could come back to give me the quote because I wasn't in a huge rush since my insurance was dragging their behinds.
So he comes back while we are in the backyard so we don't know he's there. We finally catch the tail end of his truck parked and as I walked up, Chris was taking my old shingles that fell off my roof (that all other 6 companies who showed up PLUS the insurance guy LEFT on my driveway), and he was putting them in his truck. I said he didn't have to, I can take it to the dump and he said it's no big deal.
4. The way he was willing to work with us. Again, I am super picky and he managed to convince me to go with my husband's choice of roof colour -BLUE that's right, BLUE! I thought for sure, I was going to hate it. Chris showed me photos of previous jobs and actually convinced me to go with it. You won't believe how amazing my roof looks!
Lastly, the actual job after we picked Weather Guard:
1. My roof stands out of the entire neighbourhood not only because of the colour, but because of the quality of the installation. Other got their roofs done and they don't look nearly as good as mine.
2. Timely service - we should have been put at the end of August, but he knew I had been waiting for 2 months without a roof.
3. Expert knowledge and advice. He told us our wood on the roof was rotting. The insurance roofer had come by 3, 4 times before that and had never mentioned it. After Chris mentioned this, we called the contractor form insurance and they checked the roof - we had moisture, we had to change our plywood AND we have to blow insulation!
4. Honesty. When the job was done, we rounded up the balance. He almost refused to take it. He wanted to now round down and give US back money.
5. Clean up! Other than 3 nails under the dumpster(which they wouldn't have been able to get until it was moved) there are ZERO, i mean ZERO nails anywhere. He actually had his team do a double take with the magnet because we have a small dog.
I've already spread the word to people about Weather Guard in the last couple of weeks. Be confident that I will continue to tell everyone about the amazing, quality service and product I have received.
Thank you, Chris and the Weather Guard Roofing team!